Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,470 members, 7,978,544 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:03 AM

Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband (7680 Views)

Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by wickedtuna: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
illicit:

you can do worse....
lol if you say so. But you dont even know me
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Just passing by... But wait killed yourself 4 a quarter past 4 hoe... The officer obviously had PTSD.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Authoreety:
80% of Police officers and stupidity na twins
May GOD Bless You

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by illicit(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
wickedtuna:
lol if you say so. But you dont even know me
not you literally.... I mean people have killed for much lesser amount of money....
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
They can't even wait for coro..
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by tydi(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
NEDUWA134:
Nigeria police self ,you're dating a big married woman like this with 4 kids and you can not detect, how will he detect that an armed rubber is a criminal, Meanwhile am sorry for the life he just wasted.

Bros,, explain how an armed robber could not have been a criminal..
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by crackhouse(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Women na wa for una o
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Came4amod: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
illicit:
it's understood why he may have to kill them but it's incomprehensible why he has to kill himself join.
he could have done away with them covertly in my opinion and still stay alive.
he was passionate and not methodical

He didn't have to kill anyone dude is a psychopath

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by shadowlee(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2020
Abeg hope say does 2 never born sha cuz me I don’t kw hw much wa u spend on am make u go kill dem na d reason y d girl live u b dis all dis ur madness RIP ooooo
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Jabioro: 12:44am On Mar 26, 2020
His brain had no extension services,he was within himself,he refused to think higher than what he was and he quenched himself at exactly the point.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2020
LOVE TRIANGLE
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by illicit(m): 3:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Came4amod:

He didn't have to kill anyone dude is a psychopath
killing them isn't the best option but even then if he had to kill them, why kill himself.... that's where I will agree with u that he is a psycho
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by jahbiz: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2020
Hahaha... jus cox of 150k? This man was physically and mentally poor.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by SOFTENGR: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2020
The policeman would have just killed himself alone. Or rather donate his kidney and vital organs first, then waste his miserable life.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by oyatz(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2020
Especially because of an (after four) woman!

OdefaGirl:
How somebody will wake up and prepare himself for death.... make up his mind and pull the trigger....is still unthinkable to me.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by oyatz(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Just look at their building, these are poor fellows!

A married woman with four kids deceived a police officer that she was single and he fell for it

What kind of unintelligent and mentally unstable policemen do we have in Nigeria?

jahbiz:
Hahaha... jus cox of 150k? This man was physically and mentally poor.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by OdefaGirl(f): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2020
oyatz:
Especially because of an (after four) woman!

grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Olunmercy56(f): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2020
All because of what Some women are really useless...
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Prossah: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2020
kalufelix:
I love this man...very rational and passionate ..he is the defination of unselfishness. He loved that woman with his life he was heartbroken. He thoght about sucide. But hey someone has to pay. You might say because of ordinary puni..but it meant more than that to him. He acted like a man
grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Officer Who Shot Himself And Lover, And Her Husband by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2020
OdefaGirl:
How somebody will wake up and prepare himself for death.... make up his mind and pull the trigger....is still unthinkable to me.

You will not witness Depression in your life. AMEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photo; Two Absu Students Beheaded / Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy / Femi Gbajabialima Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen At His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.