Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating (1185 Views)

COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos) / Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by Tunex252(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Coronavirus pandemic appears to be threatening the existence of humans on planet earth, as a result, humankind has been subjected to fear, worry, and uncertainty.

Though there are dark clouds, the world is beginning to see signs of sunny days to come, as some positive news are beginning to emerge.

Although there is great cause for concern, let take a look at some positives and boost our hope. See images below for details.

While these are encouraging, kindly note that coronavirus is a global issue that must NOT be treated with levity. This is a trying time for both the infected and those looking to avoid getting infected.

To avoid catching and spreading coronavirus, kindly do the following:

1. Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.

2. Always wash your hands when you get home or into work.

3. Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.

4. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.

5. Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.

6. Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus.

7. Only travel on public transport if you need to.

8. Work from home, if you can.

9. Avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas.

10. Avoid events with large groups of people.

11. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by Isahalbash(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
hoping for the best.
Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by dcrown13: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
And at the end they will go to churches for testimonies and Thanksgivings

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by Nairalandmonika: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
I said it earlier on Italy has a very old population.
US currently has about 30 thousand confirm cases with just 600 people dead. By the time Italy was in 30 thousand cases more than 3000 people had already died.
Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by dawnomike(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
I love goodnews...
Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by SalemCiti: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
No.14 .The Italian first index case in Nigeria and one other Nigerian case have undergone successful treatment from a team of Nigerian health workers after which they tested negative twice and have been discharged; both now back to their normal, happy lives.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
I trust scientists to find a cure pretty soon
Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by yenereal(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good news. If we overcome this, it will serve as a lesson to our ogas at the top.
Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by oscarsam(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
is not like am trying to be a conspiracy theorist but having a deep look on China's stats for COVID-19, then you will believe me that this Virus seems like what they already prepared for.
imagine the rate of recoveries for a virus that has no vaccine yet, also try and compare these Chinese rate of recoveries to that of Italy. infact Italians rate of recoveries only improved as Chinese doctors came for their aid.
Also think of how fast China was able to start and finish a 12 thousand capacity hospital. Am not trying to doubt the capabilities of the Chinese nations when it comes to attending to urgent matters but does this not look like an already planned strategy to cripple every other world economy, come in as aids to their survival of the virus, then make sure to enslave each of these countries with heavy bills as well as controlling their major source of revenue.
Now come to think of this, A whole Chinese president while going to visit the patients in Wuhan only covered his nose and mouth with face mask, not even afraid of contacting this virus by any other means.
had it been that China has no vaccine that was already used to protect the immune system of the president before he embarked on such mission, then you would have seen how the Chinese security operatives would have covered the president very well.
ask me to say more, then I will explain why and how China massively planned to takeover the world power with the introduction of this deadly virus.
for now, I rest my case.
don't also forget that Wuhan where all these started have long been opened for business, people living their are working freely for their daily activities.
Re: Coronavirus: Here Are 13 Good News The World Is Celebrating by jeph19(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
yenereal:
Good news. If we overcome this, it will serve as a lesson to our ogas at the top.

Just hope it opens their eyes and make them develop our health care system instead of running abroad

(1) (Reply)

WHO Bribes Madagascar President With $20 Million To Have COVID-19 Drug Poisoned / Can A Guy Trully Love His Girl And Still Cheat On Her / How Do You Tell A Not So Close Friend He Has Body Odor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.