Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,837 members, 7,966,105 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

Italian Nurse Kills Herself After Testing Positive To Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Nurse Kills Herself After Testing Positive To Coronavirus (203 Views)

Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Italian Nurse Kills Herself After Testing Positive To Coronavirus by manfabulousblog: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fear of infecting others, Italian nurse kills herself after testing positive to coronavirus

An Italian nurse has committed suicide after testing positive for coronavirus and fearing she had infected others.

34-year-old Daniela Trezzi was working on the front line of the coronavirus crisis at the San Gerardo hospital in Lombardy, the worst-affected region of Italy. 

The nurse had been... click link below to read full
www.manfabulousblog.com/2020/03/italian-nurse-kills-herself-after-testing-positive-to-coronavirus.html

Re: Italian Nurse Kills Herself After Testing Positive To Coronavirus by Kylekent59: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
She sacrificed her life for the sake of others.

But the big question is "what is the meaning of life?"

What's the use of her skills? her techniques? her reputation?

Now, we all have seen that it is always good to treat others equally.

Never look down on someone, for all will still be vanity.

Just yesterday I witnessed an altercation between two men. The first one looks rich and people were supporting him--- the second looks poor and people were against him.

The big chubby guy was just telling the other one" do you know who I am, I can do the undo, I can deal with you and nothing will happen. look at this poor idiot..."

I began to reason why people were in support of him.

Tomorrow now, that man could contract a disease which would render him stigmatised, or could even kill him.

Then the question comes, what is now the essence of "do you know who I am?"

"Do you know who I am" and just one disease took one aware.

I am not in any way talking about the OP's thread about the woman, but to correct Nigerians on how they judge a case on the street.

(1) (Reply)

Stay Safe!!! Don't Stay Idle / [b]the Source Of Coronavirus[/b] / Coronavirus: Death Toll In Italy Hits 969 In 1 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.