Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing (245 Views)

Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing by Sanromeo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, has debunked reports that he has gone on self-isolation.

Akeredolu who appeared at a press briefing Wednesday evening alongside State Commissioner of Police, Undie Adie, said he would not have come out if he were on self-isolation.

Talks about Governor Akeredolu’s self-isolation were riffed after he cancelled all official engagements including courtesy calls and other engagements already approved and scheduled for a period of 14 days in the first instance.

But he dismissed the reports as tissues of lies.

Governor Akeredolu said the meeting with the Commissioner of Police was to ensure strict compliance with the closure of markets and other directives he issued as ways of curbing spread of the coronavirus.

The Ondo Police boss said only those selling essential things like pharmaceuticals, food and water would be allowed to sell.

Adie said his men would ensure total compliance and urged those dealing in non-essential goods to stay at home for the period COVID-19 would be contained.

“Life will soon return to normal. Those selling food should ensure there are no crowds. We should endeavour to maintain social distancing.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-not-on-self-isolation-says-akeredolu/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing by Punchline33: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Bros this is not matter to be ashamed of or flex muscle. Just isolate o before egungun reach express

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dont worry... You will soon be cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing by joelbooks: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fake News everywhere
Re: Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing by Greystone: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Punchline33:
Bros this is not matter to be ashamed of or flex muscle. Just isolate o before egungun reach express

No mind am.

Prince Charles of England, PM Justin Trudeau of Canada, Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany etc have isolated themselves, he thinks he is above Uncle Corona?

Shey Abba Kyari refused to isolate... we've all seen what happened to him.

Continue... better pray u don't come to realise Corona is not anybody's mate
Re: Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing by JunctionBox: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Alright. Let's move on.
Re: Governor Akeredolu: "I’m Not On Self-isolation", Appears At A Press Briefing by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
I Challenge all politicians to buy and share hand sanitizers and surgical masks to the people in their constituency.

No Politician deems it fit yet to distribute hand sanitizers and face masks for free* to the populace, but during electioneering period, they'll be distributing cups of rice and tin milk and other useless things as if they care and love the masses.

Now is the time to pay attention and taking record of those who stand by the masses in times of need.

If coronavirus did not originate from China, Mr Lai Mohammed would have told the Nation that the virus came as a result of the 16 years of PDP rot in Leadership.

(1) (Reply)

Warning / See What Happened As Nollywood Actress, Ada Ameh Complained About Power / Obaseki, Shaibu Spent N6B On Botched National Sports Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.