Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) (78435 Views)

Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) / What Is Africa Without The Horn? / Nigerian Brother's & Sister's Welcome To Somalia- The Horn Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by maclatunji: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ryan Giggs is Half-Ethiopean, Half-Welsh. So kini big deal?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2011
You are right, she is not really half luo.

tpia1:

now, as per topic,

there's something about the two half luo mixes that i dont quite get. Possibly there's a nilotic or cushitic connection somewhere? The luo are obviously negro, but it's a bit confusing.

luo/german

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2011
She is not half Somali half Burundi. she is just Bantu east african.

tpia1:

burundi/somali + indian/ black ugandan mother

[img]http://4.bp..com/_bsw9fKc0A6w/TPKW4Eq_WAI/AAAAAAAAAIM/UnIKvxut2wI/s1600/Hussein+Zarina+picture.bmp[/img]

= nigerian looking?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
Somalis  HOA-Caucasian

European nose

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked. he is not half Somali, he is an African-american.

tpia1:

go ahead.

@ topic

Is it true this guy (lloyd banks) has a somali father?

[img]http://photo.sing365.com/music/picture.nsf/Lloyd-Banks-photo/90C0323A8BD88C4F48256EC5000E1938/$file/Lloyd+Banks.jpg[/img]

lagbaja20:

tpia baby, what do you look like?

can you post you pix for my enjoyment?
thanks!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2011
KenyanLady:

She is not half Somali half Burundi. she is just Bantu east african.

Her father is half Burundian and half Somali and her mother is half Indian and half Mutooro [black ugandan].

http://ugandapicks.com/2010/11/secrets-about-ugandas-beauty-zarina-hussein.html
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by pleep(m): 3:06am On Apr 18, 2011
wtf why does everyone keep picture spamming
and how many people named tipa are they? tpia1, tipa!, tipiah, ? ?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by saiyaman: 2:08am On Apr 20, 2011
Kenyanlady, has walmart stopped hiring? grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by InkedNerd(f): 6:27am On May 03, 2011
morpheus24:

The expert picture spammer.

See only what you want to from pics huh?

What you numskulls fail to understand is you cannot prove what you are posting. Just playing around with pics and sliding in subtle suggestions based on your narrow peanut brained interpretation of what you think you percieve.

construct your arguement properly next time. What you posted doesn't imply anything in particular.

In other words not every relationship with one non somali i.e european and one somali produce the pics you "suspiciously" post
The Somali population much like the African American populations carry genotypes that are non African derived. It is therefore plausible in BOTH POPULATIONS for each of the groups to produce individuals noted in your picture spams.

However the entire Somali population cannot be noted as a mixed population because based on genetics this has not been substantiated(FACT), similar to African American populations as well.

There are somali/Arab mixes and somali/european who do not fit into the gradients of the pics you posted. If this is true, Ergo your assertions are false unless they occur in every instance. DUMMY!!!!

Lmao, interesting points.

pleep:

wtf why does everyone keep picture spamming
and how many people named tipa are they? tpia1, tipa!, tipiah, ? ?

lol lol lol grin

morpheus24:

Stop trying to sound like you have any credibility Tpia, just cause your audience are obvious 15 year olds who are fascinated with the appearance of East Africans and Biracial people and can't quite comprehend logically their perceptions doesn't endorse your lack of cognitive abilities in deciphering complex information.

Your observations are and will always be mere suggestions that cannot be substantiated per your picture spamming methodology.

Lmao
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by african1(f): 6:45am On Jul 14, 2011
It it not always like that, One of my friends is half white half somali, and I am lighter than her even tho i am not mixed.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by pendo89(f): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2011
Just made think. Av never heard of or met and ethiopian and somali couple.
I think they tend to stick to their own due to culture. would love to see a product.
But i must admmit ethiopians/eritrians are quite beautiful.
see the products. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by african1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^ They do marry, but it doesn't happen quite often. There is some sort of bad blood between them.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by morpheus24: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
african1:

^^ They do marry, but it doesn't happen quite often. There is some sort of bad blood between them.

The bad blood stems from sending troops to kcik the islamic somali insurgency as ethiopia has very strong history with the christian religion.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by african1(f): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2011
morpheus24:

The bad blood stems from sending troops to kcik the islamic somali insurgency as ethiopia has very strong history with the christian religion.

Well yes that added to it, but don't forget the 1977 war! Somalia and Ethiopia never really liked each other much.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 17, 2011
cut it
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by firestar(f): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2011
Hm! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by CushiTic: 4:18am On Aug 14, 2011
pendo89:

Just made think. Av never heard of or met and ethiopian and somali couple.
I think they tend to stick to their own due to culture. would love to see a product.
But i must admmit ethiopians/eritrians are quite beautiful.
see the products. smiley

They do exist, The border between Ethiopia and Somalia there are tribes of mixed Somalian and Ethiopian people, there's millions of them. There are tribes in both Somalia and Ethiopia that are sooo mixed up, they dont know whether to claim Somalian or Ethiopian.

Majority of the inhabitants of Haraar (in Ethiopia) are mixed with Somalian and Ethiopian blood. Ethiopia has a very large Muslim population and they tend to mix with the Somalis more.

Also alot of Northern Somalians have ethiopian blood.
The offspring look like typical horners (mix of both groups).

Anyway, I think Horn of africans have very recessive genes, their offspring almost always looks like the non-horner parent.

More examples.

Somalian/Chinese

1/2 Somalian, 1/4 Polish, 1/4 Native American

Somalian/Palestian

[img]http://4.bp..com/_ZXOes46QHtk/SaRpHeMUCSI/AAAAAAAAB3Y/Kv-pJpu49SM/s320/IMG_1008.JPG[/img]

Somalian/Filipino

Somalian/Kenyan

The kids are Somalian/Scottish

Ethiopian/Japanese

[img]http://2.bp..com/_6izHM7-NzcQ/TLTXSmbAEcI/AAAAAAAABCk/y-6hHfqNT3A/s1600/Half+Ethiopian+half+Japanese+woman.jpg[/img]

Ethiopian/Russian

[img]http://1.bp..com/_6izHM7-NzcQ/TLTXTvbPhOI/AAAAAAAABCo/9XimZV9Xdm4/s1600/Half+Ethiopian+half+Russian+man.jpg[/img]

Ethiopian/Somalian

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Nayah(f): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2011
To be honest, some are just ok, I really prefer full Horners more than mixt but if course some are really cute like this somali/ filipino but from these pic I think there's nothing more about a full Nigerian or other African, but this is just an opinion

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by pleep(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
This is really one of the most rediculous topics i have read on this site. undecided its almost embarrassing that someone would make a topic like this. seriously, whats the point?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by TerryCarr(m): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2012
somalis are mixed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by cheikh: 12:31am On Jul 27, 2012
maclatunji
Ryan Giggs is Half-Ethiopean, Half-Welsh. So kini big deal?

@^^ Hi Bros you are wrong wink. Ryan is biracial- his father is mixed race from Sierra Leone and mother is Welsh.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by cheikh: 12:44am On Jul 27, 2012
@ Morpheus24

Your explanations/information about genetics are very correct but you must acknowledge that some of us have deliberately chosen the path of ignorance/misinformation because somehow we don't want to disown our prejudices and inherent ignorance of the rest of Africa especially East Africa et al. It is like dogma/propaganda which has got hold of our people wholesale. There is so much hang-ups about "skin tone" and "hair texture " amongst our people that it is nauseating. It is the kind of pervasive attitudes one encounters amongst our kith and kin in the so called "New World". Sometimes I wonder where/when Nigerians acquired such ignorance/attitudes from.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 28, 2012
tpia1:

here's a half somali half AA.

http://bglhonline.com/2010/03/imaan/

she takes the hindi hair and black african [bantu] features.

FTR: AA + Somali = BLACK.
lol...she's not biracial.

She's bi-ethnic.

pretty girl though.

apparently she is close with her father but doesn't appear to be Muslim.

anyway....I agree with Pleep for ONCE..this thread is kinda pointless.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by anonymous6(f): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
hartimo: Well as i was walking about today i ran into 1 of my friends in shop and he was with a girl who was half white and half somali thats what she said at least and i can tell you that she had white skin and was blonde i was like WTF i know some somalis who are mixed and usually look like the non-somali side but this girl was different all together I wish to ask why do you think this is?

Here are some pics cool

Ethiopian/Taiwanese

Somali/Indonesian
[img]http://img118.echo.cx/img118/4818/image4av.jpg[/img]

Eritrean/Egyptian

Somali/Finnish
[img]http://img100.exs.cx/img100/1223/geuss12dy.jpg[/img]

Dutch/Eritrean

Somali/British
[img]http://img97.exs.cx/img97/830/who3dg.jpg[/img]

Russian/Ethiopian

(Girl)Filipino/Eritrean

Ethiopian/American

Eritrean/Irish-American

Serbian/Eritrean

Somali/Egyptian
[img]http://img132.exs.cx/img132/7703/128820uc.jpg[/img]

Eritrean/Slovenian

I have some more if you'd like to see wink

The horner genes are recessive based on what I am seeing
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Plarp: 4:52am On Jan 15, 2013
What a niggerish thread... damn. smh
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by edded: 1:43am On Feb 17, 2013
actually the answers every body seeks are every where, lets start by saying, ethopians, somaliz in general cushites are the produce of a nilotic Caucasian lineage. the proof can be found every where lets take for instance when a child is born to a BANTU & WHITE Couple the child appears more arabic on the contrary when a child is born to a NOLOTIC AND WHITE COUPLE the child appears to be more, Somali, Ethiopia, Indian ,, Persian like. nilotes include, the LUO, Kalenjin, maasai, samburu and as you go nothern lets say from a kenyan point of view you begin to see the similarities, maasai> samburu> borana> somali > Ethopian .. and the languages tell it all if you ask a maasai, kalenjin to say Ngombe.. which is cow.. they wil say Gombe, that will apply to all cushites who still speak there tribal languages, now look at obama he looks more somali, ethopian and genetically he is , just need to take time and read alot and find the connection, from the sumerians to the egyptians
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by panafrican(m): 3:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Don't mix up with jihadists ! grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by tpia5: 4:06am On Feb 17, 2013
edded: actually the answers every body seeks are every where, lets start by saying, ethopians, somaliz in general cushites are the produce of a nilotic Caucasian lineage. the proof can be found every where lets take for instance when a child is born to a BANTU & WHITE Couple the child appears more arabic on the contrary when a child is born to a NOLOTIC AND WHITE COUPLE the child appears to be more, Somali, Ethiopia, Indian ,, Persian like. nilotes include, the LUO, Kalenjin, maasai, samburu and as you go nothern lets say from a kenyan point of view you begin to see the similarities, maasai> samburu> borana> somali > Ethopian .. and the languages tell it all if you ask a maasai, kalenjin to say Ngombe.. which is cow.. they wil say Gombe, that will apply to all cushites who still speak there tribal languages, now look at obama he looks more somali, ethopian and genetically he is , just need to take time and read alot and find the connection, from the sumerians to the egyptians

we hear ya.

in nigeria, we just have north, south, etc.

no bantu stuff, just araboid and the rest who arent so much arab.

our own gombe desnt mean cow, its a state, dont know the meaning actually but i'm sure its not cow.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Blyss: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
tpia1: burundi/somali + indian/ black ugandan mother

[img]http://4.bp..com/_bsw9fKc0A6w/TPKW4Eq_WAI/AAAAAAAAAIM/UnIKvxut2wI/s1600/Hussein+Zarina+picture.bmp[/img]

= nigerian looking?

Nigerian looking? No such thing. She looks Igbo precisely, or S/E Nigerian at the least.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Blyss: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
The Answer to the question is simple. The Horners have very weak genes, because they're stereotypical looks are achieved via Immunol dysfunctions passed into their bloodline via their passed Arab masters, these dysfunctions are often labeled as recessive genes, these recessive genes can survive only when two people whom carry the same spreed of recessive genes come together to create a child.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by Blyss: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
tpia1:

here's a half somali half AA.

http://bglhonline.com/2010/03/imaan/

she takes the hindi hair and black african [bantu] features.

true.

or else the minority who do, keep extremely low profiles.

AA aren't really a Bantu people, we're mostly a mixture of Sahelian and Caucasian, with the overall greatest proportion simply being of Sahelian descent.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) by morpheus24: 2:13am On Feb 18, 2013
^^^

Any AA with Congo, cameroonian, Angolan or any central African ancestry will be Bantu derived and they are many.

THe remainder of African DNA prevalent in AA are from coastal Africans that speak mandingo, kwa and gbe languages and not neccesarily sahelian peoples who are more inland and closer to the sahara i.e the areas stretching from Senegal to the chad. You will find more of these individuals were slaves to the muslims that invaded the so called magreb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.