Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,701 members, 7,914,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Online Business You Are Sure Of Getting Income This Period Of COVID-19 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Online Business You Are Sure Of Getting Income This Period Of COVID-19 (863 Views)

How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? / Which Online Business Has Made You Money This Period? / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Online Business You Are Sure Of Getting Income This Period Of COVID-19 by webtutorr: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2020
It's no doubt that Corona virus is everywhere around Nigeria.
Schools, churches, markets, transportations are been lockdown and closed.
Fears everywhere. But there is still hope.

I want to expose you all to one of the online business that will surely earn you money from home in this period of stay at home.
The training will take place right in my WhatsApp group of over 150 members tomorrow Friday 27th Mach 2020 and time is 9-10pm.

The topic are:
(1) Digital marketing, my Untapped idea that will yield you over 150,000 Naira monthly.
(2) Affiliate Marketing rebranded. Earn over 100k monthly.
(3) My 2020 Dropshipping secrets.
(4) Saleable products. Money for the great thinkers.
(5) Great thinkers and the money. Few lines that will blow your mind.

Yes, Corona virus is everywhere. Business and atmost everything is shutdown but it can't shutdown Internet and it cannot also shutdown online business. That's why you need this WhatsApp training so as to have businesses you will be doing from the comfort of your room while we are observing sit at home for the moment.

To join the group, save my number and message me on whatsapp with this title: earn online.
Message me here on WhatsApp with: 08065847947
Re: The Online Business You Are Sure Of Getting Income This Period Of COVID-19 by webtutorr: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Will add you guys to the group.
To join, send me message to the number above.
Re: The Online Business You Are Sure Of Getting Income This Period Of COVID-19 by webtutorr: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
Will add you guys
Re: The Online Business You Are Sure Of Getting Income This Period Of COVID-19 by webtutorr: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Send me message to add you
Re: The Online Business You Are Sure Of Getting Income This Period Of COVID-19 by webtutorr: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Message me to add you

(1) (Reply)

Prudential Zenith Life Protecting Its Customers During The Coronavirus Pandemic / Trendy Unisex Vintage Shirt For You!!! / Confirmation Of A Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.