Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,231 members, 7,897,218 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? (1712 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
YINKS89:
it's very rare not to occur except you did not stay in Nigeria
I am serious,my parents hardly beat any of us and my case being the last born was pampering all through.My parents surely knows how to scold me and make me hide indoors till further notice
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by helinues: 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
YINKS89:
he would be like you stubborn make u no go beat am one day

I guess that was his thoughts.. We later became good friends after growing up..

Old man, come and swear if you have never been a kiddo before... grin grin
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
ibkayee:
I was a teen, I swore at my mum and my dad descended on me lol

My parents weren’t really the type to get physical to be honest, I don’t even think my youngest siblings have ever been physically disciplined

can't stop laughing... He'll be like my wife ehn
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I am serious,my parents hardly beat any of us and my case being the last born was pampering all through.My parents surely knows how to scold me and make me hide indoors till further notice
now I get why it's like that... Thou parents nowadays hardly beat their kids unlike we in the 90s
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
YINKS89:
can't stop laughing... He'll be like my wife ehn
Lool

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:

I guess that was his thoughts.. We later became good friends after growing up..

Old man, come and swear if you have never been a kiddo before... grin grin
never tried dat with my dad he just stopped moreover my sister's Neve experienced such coz he has a thing for female child's and pampering
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool
yes now like when he's trying to protect his girlfriend and at that moment you'll be like am I not your daughter?
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by chic2pimp(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
ibkayee:
I was a teen, I swore at my mum and my dad descended on me lol

My parents weren’t really the type to get physical to be honest, I don’t even think my youngest siblings have ever been physically disciplined

Thoroughly deserved! Would have joint hands with Dad to beat you up sef.
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by ibkayee(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
YINKS89:
yes now like when he's trying to protect his girlfriend and at that moment you'll be like am I not your daughter?
Lol nah I completely understood why

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by ibkayee(f): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
chic2pimp:

Lmao I don’t blame you, I’ve matured since tongue

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by AndSunGorilla: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
missimelda01:
I think it was my JSS 3 or so, my mom read my diary... She flog shege comot for my body because I had a crush on one boy in my class.

Young ugly ducklings and crushes grin. Na play o.
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
chic2pimp:

an u think say the papa go gree
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
AndSunGorilla:

Young ugly ducklings and crushes grin. Na play o.
irony of it is that the guy might not even be her type now
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by chic2pimp(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao I don’t blame you, I’ve matured since tongue

I can fully attest to the Mature bit tongue

YINKS89:
an u think say the papa go gree

He knows I am fully on His side so ofcourse yh. I'd even get whined and dined sef after the beating.
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by ibkayee(f): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
chic2pimp:

I can fully attest to the Mature bit tongue

He knows I am fully on His side so ofcourse yh. I'd even get whined and dined sef after the beating.
Lmao grin
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Ifyjos(f): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
I was 14 and pregnant
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by makydebbie(f): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao grin
Hey my love, how have you been?
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ifyjos:
I was 14 and pregnant
wtf. That one deep . hope the guy took responsibility
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Ifyjos(f): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
YINKS89:
wtf. That one deep . hope the guy took responsibility
Yes he did we are still together
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ifyjos:

Yes he did we are still together
. Hmmmm... Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice. / The Way I See Marriages Nowadays. / Educated Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With No Formal Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.