Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Canada Immigration News - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Immigration News (947 Views)

Canada Immigration Express Entry / Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos / Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Immigration News by hotelbook: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2010
apply directly@ the canadian embassy in accra, dont go through an agent when you want to pay for the fee.an agent can do documentation but cannot collect the immigration fee which is around $550. just apply at the embassy

canada also has a new tourist visa program, book and pay for a htel for 3months and get a 3month tourist visa. enquire at the embassy

07064702610 081822833, thats my own number if you need info
Re: Canada Immigration News by Dare14: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2010
you are a fool, have you ever been to canada before in your life or your papa don go there before self? na God go punish you with your canada immigration news idiot. just wait and see you will be arrested soon
Re: Canada Immigration News by hotelbook: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
you are the most stupid ass self-servicer i have ever known on nairaland, you have been on this forum for like 5 years now still doing the same thing, frustrating people, is it a bad thing that going to canada is easy as it is or think people should just read your unreliable posts on places and things you havent been or seen, all the info for canada immigration is on their website you bitch ass pussy, make your findings before you start mastrubating.arrest me, ok at leaset my office address is there please send law enforcement to do taht, foolish kid.

the same attidute you have will never leave you untill nairaland ceases to exist.
Re: Canada Immigration News by Dare14: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2010
you are a fool, answer my question have you ever travelled outside nigeria? i have been to SA,KENYA,AMERICA and i apply for visa myself at the embassy, currently away with my families on Holiday. you need to grow up man and get a good job. idiot
Re: Canada Immigration News by barry6968: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen and yes if you are having problem with a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf kingly contact

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

Re: Canada Immigration News by hotelbook: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2010
i have travelled to germany, tunisia, belize and canada.

(1) (Reply)

Socialite Jumps Bail Flees to Nigeria! / South African Visa, China and Dubai / What Happens To Your Visas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.