Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

g - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / g (1751 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by cmoney22222: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2020
h
Re: g by noobsaibot2(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2020
Abokifx is very current... I use it, then add a 5 naira overhead before doing any online transaction.

cmoney22222:
Pls down anyone know how I can find the current bank online exchange rate? Or how it’s work. Abokifx isn’t updated. I did an online purchase and was charged 401 per dollar but when I contacted the bank the said their rate was 367 per dolls
Re: g by cmoney22222: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Okay when last did you do an online trans sir and what’s the rate been charged for dollar to naira sir. Cause uba charged me 401 for 1 dollar while abokifx says 366 per dollar

I don’t understand again sir

noobsaibot2:
Abokifx is very current... I use it, then add a 5 naira overhead before doing any online transaction.

Re: g by noobsaibot2(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Yesterday was 400naira to a dollar... UBA uses The volatile FX rates and not the CBN rate as on news paper
cmoney22222:
Okay when last did you do an online trans sir and what’s the rate been charged for dollar to naira sir. Cause uba charged me 401 for 1 dollar while abokifx says 366 per dollar

I don’t understand again sir

Re: g by cmoney22222: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thanks boss am very grateful. This isnt on Abokifx

noobsaibot2:
Yesterday was 400naira to a dollar... UBA uses The volatile FX rates and not the CBN rate as on news paper
Re: g by noobsaibot2(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Abokifx gives you an idea of what you need to know...
cmoney22222:
Thanks boss am very grateful. This isnt on Abokifx

Re: g by reallions(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
BUY AND SELL YOUR USD FX WITH US AT THE MOST UNBEATABLE PRICE!

Many businesses are going down because of the hardship of purchasing dollars in Nigeria as we speak.

The government's ban on transactions and restrictions on fx is not helping matters.

Howeve, your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We can handle transaction up to 100000 USD and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send and receive funds both in cash and by transfers.

4. We handle all transactions in our office on the mainland.

We've got all your fx needs covered.

5. We can help pay your school fees or pay your suppliers anywhere in the US guaranteed.

6. Our rates are super affordable.

7. We can buy any volume of USD and we credit instantly.

With us, you can escape all the bottlenecks around procuring fx at anytime.

Contact us now, let's deal. Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

(1) (Reply)

Ebay X Amazon Checkouts Available - Buy Your Products Cheaper From Ebay Today! / Shop Container For Sale / 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.