Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,093 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

"Every Woman Needs A Vibrator" - Toke Makinwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Every Woman Needs A Vibrator" - Toke Makinwa (766 Views)

Want a vibrator from my husband / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Every Woman Needs A Vibrator" - Toke Makinwa by musictori: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2020
The Nigerian Vlogger, Toke Makinwa just shook another table as she went to her vlog once again to say that every woman deserves to have a vibrator for herself.

She said...

"I think every female should have a vibrator, I mean, are you crazy? You don’t have one, in 2020? Like dude, how do you even know what your body needs?"

"I have three types of vibrators I would advise you to get.
1. The bullet, goes in there… I’d advise you to also get the Rabbit, get yourself a clit surfer as well."

"It’s okay to know your body Sexducation for the females!!!!

PG 18 plixxxxx. Ignore my goofy self but while we are stuck at home I thought it’s important I share this. A lot of us females grew up believing that sex is something we do to only procreate, so many of us didn’t have a proper sex education, some believe sex is something to be given to your partner, sex is dirty, we cringe at the mention of it, get shy, don’t allow ourselves to even attempt to discover our bodies cos it’s somewhat of a taboo. I am not an expert, I recently attended a bridal shower and there was one and boy the conversation, questions, education was an eye opener. Every woman deserves to know her body, learn what you like without being shy and be free to express yourself and that’s what we talk today. All the experts, feel free to share tips too."

Source:
http://www.musictori.com/2020/03/every-woman-needs-vibrator-toke-makinwa.html

Re: "Every Woman Needs A Vibrator" - Toke Makinwa by dawnomike(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Kudos to you kwanu...
Re: "Every Woman Needs A Vibrator" - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2020
I need that vibrator sef.

1 Like

Re: "Every Woman Needs A Vibrator" - Toke Makinwa by Freelane33(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Don’t judge this woman pls , leave her to her opinion but she messed up with the word “every”
Re: "Every Woman Needs A Vibrator" - Toke Makinwa by Freelane33(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Every adaku wey I sabi no Dey like sex ooo , na food be their hobby , your own na exception . Dm for an electric vibrator of any size
Ardar:
Re: "Every Woman Needs A Vibrator" - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Ardar:
When preek dey supplus grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Africa Should Be A Testing Ground For Coronavirus / Graphic Photos: Uniben Student Raped And Murdered Inside A Church. / I Gave Her Doggy Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.