Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead (1617 Views)

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / 3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by zofroc: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Nigerian Family of four including, father, mother and two children have reportedly died while asleep.

According to a Facebook user in Lagos, known as Nkiru Chukwuemeka Unachukwu who shared photos of a deceased veey bad indeed, couple and their two children, the incident happened on Sunday, March 22. She however, failed to mention where it happened.this really a bad omen death everywhere God just save your children from all this May their soul rest in perfect peace

''I can't believe it how a fully lively family with no symptoms of any kind of sickness, husband wife, 2 kids slept last night couldn't wake up this morning. Hand work of the devil really exists. RIP'' She wroteBelow are the photos posted online, the father and mother can be seen lying sideways and there were white substances on their nostrils.

No clues have been identified of what could have caused their sad demise as the deceased persons where said to be healthy and did not show any symptoms of any kind of ailment. They merely slept at night and did not wake up the following morning.

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=3336190158106616023&source=phx

Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by tyup(m): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2020
shocked

The truth is actually before I opened this thread I knew it would be an Ipob family

A whole Family dying is really not common amongst the
Yorubas or Hausa cuz there's really no village people as ruthless as yeast native doctors sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by Lorechino(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by Tomiwa69(m): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2020
tyup:
shocked

The truth is actually before I opened this thread I knew it would be an Ipob family

a whole Family dying is really not common amongst the Yorubas or Hausa
Maybe their money ritual backfired
Just saying
Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by donbachi(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2020
While they were asleep..an enemy did dis..on a second thought;generator fumes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by JAOS(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2020
so sad
Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by obiekunie2: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2020
tyup:
shocked

[s]The truth is actually before I opened this thread I knew it would be an Ipob family

A whole Family dying is really not common amongst the
Yorubas or Hausa cuz there's really no village people as ruthless as yeast native doctors [/s] sad

Tomiwa69:

Maybe their money ritual backfired[s][/s]
Just saying

for having the mind to make this heartless coment after seeing this tragic pics, may evil take root with you and teach you the meaning of compassion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by obiekunie2: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2020
some insecticides that people sprinkle in their homes at night to kill insects and mosquitoes can cause this tragedy.
Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by bjprodint(f): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2020
It may b food poisoning due to carelessness from what we look down on.little creatures like spider,wall gecko,cockroaches can be poisonous when mistakenly cooked with our food or boiled with our drinking water(kettles should be checked and washed before boiling water)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by Tomiwa69(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2020
obiekunie2:

for having the mind to make this heartless coment after seeing this tragic pics, may evil take root with you and teach you the meaning of compassion.
Amen..but only if I am from kpotokpoto Republic (South east) ur prayer abi curse can answer
Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by 4reala(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
According to one of the commentors( Ermelinda Chidimma Aniukwu Okonkwo)They say it happens in port gentil Gabon.
Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by Olunmercy56(f): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
shocked shocked What!!!! Maybe poison
Re: Nigerian Family Of 4 Including, Father, Mother And Two Children Found Dead by paige93(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
So sad cry ....may their souls rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Involved In Arms Supply To Terrorists Nabbed In Cameroon(pics) / Girl Bites Off Rapist's Penis In Lagos Graphic Photo Inside / Armed Robbers Involved In Shootout At Zenith Bank Owerri Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.