Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) (1322 Views)

Man Caught On Camera Killing His Co-worker With Gas Cylinder ( Disturbing Video) / Delta Woman Tried To Use Her Son To Obtain N20k Loan To Travel To America.Photos / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) by Witcher(f): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2020
The woman in the picture, tried to commit suicide by setting off Explosion with a gas cylinder in her room, this morning in Abuja.

Please be safe & check on friends and family.

#TheGeneralsDaughter #coronavirusinlagos #Iykeresa #NassSuspendPay #UltimateLoveNG Kano #CovidNGR https:///D4PTFEjYPU

Re: Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) by Lorechino(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2020
grin
Re: Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) by Yenefer(f): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2020
You can call him the Hero!!!

He is the policeman, who saved the woman who attempted suicide this morning, from being killed by the angry mob, who says she deserves to die for attempting to kill others, along with herself!!
I don't know who zaps majority of Nigerians frame of mine

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) by Yenefer(f): 10:32am On Mar 26, 2020
Lorechino:
grin
Why are you laughing
Re: Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) by JAOS(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2020
do you expect me to believe this?

1 Like

Re: Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) by Aboks(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2020
Bloggers and fake stories are 5and6

2 Likes

Re: Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) by oxiide22(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:
You can call him the Hero!!!

He is the policeman, who saved the woman who attempted suicide this morning, from being killed by the angry mob, who says she deserves to die for attempting to kill others, along with herself!!
I don't know who zaps majority of Nigerians frame of mine
yernefer tsephaniyah switcher why using different moniker?
Re: Woman, Tried To Commit Suicide By Setting Off Explosion With Gas Cylinder [pic) by Lorechino(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yenefer:
Why are you laughing

grin I don't even know ooooo

(1) (Reply)

One Of Brazil's Most Wanted Criminals Has Finally Being Arrested / Viral Video Of Covid-19 Kenyan Patients Escaping Isolation Centre / Security Guard Kills Man For Refusing To Wear In Face Mask Onitsha. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.