Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:25 AM

Popular Kidnapper Arrested Along Onitsha-owerri Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Kidnapper Arrested Along Onitsha-owerri Road (936 Views)

Adamu Uwar, Notorious Kidnapper Arrested While Collecting Ransom In Plateau / Armed Robber In Tears After Being Arrested Along With Gang Members. Photos / Kidnappers Arrested Along Kaduna-Abuja Road & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Kidnapper Arrested Along Onitsha-owerri Road by zofroc: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Henry Chibueze, a 28 year old notorious kidnapper popularly known as “Vampire”, who was on his way to kidnap the tribunal Judges lodged at Disney Hotels along Onitsha-Owerri Road, has been arrested.

Security operatives acting on a tip-off tracked him down. He tried to escape but didn’t go far without a couple of bullets already deposited in his body. He was later arrested at the house of his elder brother’s wife, where he had gone to get treatment.

He said he operates in many parts of Nigeria, Cotonou and Abijan, where his family lives. He said his wife, a Cameroonian, believes he is a clothes dealer and confessed to many high profile kidnappings and in most cases, assassination of the victims, if they proved stubborn.

He also confessed to killing his girlfriend in Lagos, alongside her family, which includes her parents and siblings, because the girlfriend, whom he opened a supermarket for in Aba, ran away with his money totaling N45 million.

“I operate in many parts of Nigeria, Benin Republic and Abidjan where my children and Cameroonian wife resides. My wife thinks I am a business man who buys and sells clothes,” he said.

“I have an informant in the Army who was a Boko Haram member. His name is Hakeem Bello from Kwara State,” Vampire stated.

The suspect also said he had kidnapped so many people in high places and that he sometimes killed his victims if they didn’t succumb to his requests.

“I had a girlfriend in Lagos and I killed her and her entire family because she ran away with my money. I gave her about 45 million naira after I opened a supermarket for her in Aba because I wanted her to fend for herself”, he confessed.

He was arrested henchman, Hakeem Bello from Kwara State, who absconded from the Nigerian Army. He fled from Boko Haram and has been providing cover for Vampire with his Army Identity card.

Vampire’s native doctor, Alexander Ohigide, and his treasurer, were also arrested.

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=&source=phx

Re: Popular Kidnapper Arrested Along Onitsha-owerri Road by Aryafucksfinaly(f): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Vampire indeed!
Sometimes I wonder if these killers are human beings, but alas, they are flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: Popular Kidnapper Arrested Along Onitsha-owerri Road by wale8486: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2020
zofroc ,,,,,,

kindly chat me on 08034949104 on d nissan quest
Re: Popular Kidnapper Arrested Along Onitsha-owerri Road by rusher14: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Old news.
Re: Popular Kidnapper Arrested Along Onitsha-owerri Road by ERockson: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Very old news

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Million Boys Armed Robbery Gang Send Letter To Lagos Neighbourhoods / My Chit Chat With A Low Budget Scammer / Boy Who Went To Buy Pure Water Found Dead After Missing For Five Days In Imo Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.