Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,901 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More (211 Views)

Do You Pay Tithe Or Your Debt First. / Will God Accept Money Made Illigally When Given As Tithe Or Offering In Church / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe - Reno Omokri Wades In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by truentalk: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Someone should enlighten me about the subject
Re: Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by AroOkigbo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Neither. ..a contrite heart that seeks Him matters the most

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by Righteousness89(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Offering is Whatever u decide to give.

Tithes is not yours! It's GOD'S .

It's a 10th of your Profit, salary etc

But what is Most Important is your Salvation as that is what gives you Eternal Life..

As far as I am Concerned, A Sinner should not bother himself with Tithes and all that as the Sacrifices of a Sinner is an Abomination to GOD.

But a Person who has Accepted JESUS should get involved in Tithes because it could Hinder Him/ Her here and in Eternity...

1 Like

Re: Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by truentalk: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Neither. ..a contrite heart that seeks Him matters the most
OK thanks
Re: Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by StrikeBack(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
The question you should be asking is

Which is more beneficial to the church.
Re: Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by truentalk: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Offering is Whatever u decide to give.

Tithes is not yours! It's GOD'S .

It's a 10th of your Profit, salary etc

But what is Most Important is your Salvation as that is what gives you Eternal Life..

As far as I am Concerned, A Sinner should not bother himself with Tithes and all that as the Sacrifices of a Sinner is an Abomination to GOD.

But a Person who has Accepted JESUS should get involved in Tithes because it could Hinder Him/ Her here and in Eternity...
Thank you for educating me

1 Like

Re: Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by truentalk: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
StrikeBack:
The question you should be asking is

Which is more beneficial to the church.
Your question is relevant pls I need more contribution from you
Re: Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by 2special(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Irrelevant question, why not ask God....so many post now on nairaland all in a bid to mock the church of God as if they don't also collect offering in mosque.
Re: Tithe Or Offering Which One God Accepts More by OloshoMan: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Which God? Everything goes to the pastor and his family.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: We Will Not Let The Devil Laugh Us / Covid-19: Nigerians In Italy Defy Authority; Hold Wedding Ceremony / Bishop Oyedepo Says Coronavirus Will Soon End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.