Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

COVID-19, AIBO Commends Nnewi Monarch For Keying Into Gov. Obiano's Directives - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / COVID-19, AIBO Commends Nnewi Monarch For Keying Into Gov. Obiano's Directives (428 Views)

Aibo Media, Others Welcomes Gov Obiano @ 100ft Rd Erosion Control Site In Nnewi / COVID-19: AIBO Salutes Gov Obiano And Men of Anambra State Fire Service / COVID-19, AIBO SALUTES UBA Plc FOR DONATING #28.5m TO ANAMBRA STATE GOVT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19, AIBO Commends Nnewi Monarch For Keying Into Gov. Obiano's Directives by grassrootsig: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
COVID 19, AFA IGBO BU OFU COMMENDS NNEWI MONARCH FOR KEYING INTO GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO'S DIRECTIVES.:

Igwe Nnewi, Dr Keneth Orizu 111 Stops Receiving Visitors.

-Urges Nigerians To Stick to Govt Regulations.

As part of efforts aimed at curtailing the continued spread of the pandemic Coronavirus the Grand Patron Of Anambra State Council Of Traditional Rulers and the Igwe Of Nnewi Dr Kenneth Orizu 111, CON has restricted visitors and the referral of cases to the Palace Arbitration Panel for determination except on extreme emergencies.

According to a statement from the palace signed by Prince Obi Orizu there is also the restriction on visitors and suspension of the sittings of the Palace Arbitration Panels and the General suspension of usual meetings and all occasions involving more than 30 people at the Palace.

#stayathome#

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Lockdown:ijebu North Youth Distributes Palliative For Vulnerable Youths / Graphic Snake Killed In My Room This Morning(PHOTOS) / See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.