Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,849 members, 7,912,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Muslim Terrorists? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Terrorists? (922 Views)

10 Most Wanted Terrorists Are Muslims. Mere Coincidence? / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Terrorists? by mantraa: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2010
Just yesterday nine men in the Uk have been charged with conspiring to bomb the stock exchange in london and other targets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342004/Plot-bomb-London-Eye-Nine-court-accused-planning-Christmas-terror-blitz.html

last month another muslim man who lived in luton, England blew himself up in sweden. Last year a young nigerian engineering student, studying in london tried to murder hundreds of people on a plane to america.

Almost everyday now a muslim man in pakistan, iraq, afghanistan is blowing himself up to murder innocent citizens (and children) going about their daily lives.

How does this happen to people who are clearly not insane?

If they believe that they are true followers of islam and what they are doing is in the name of God. How do we stop them?

I read a report about the problem of muslim faith schools in england teaching the saudi national curriculum to britsh muslim children. This is a very fundamental and anti-west version of islam based on the teachings of sharia law. It even has diagrams showing how to cut a thiefs hands of at the wrist!!

The report suggests that there are four basic types of muslims. You have your violent extremist, followed by the fundamentallists, followed by moderate muslims, then secular muslims.

The secular and moderate muslims say that the violent extremists are not true muslims, whereas the violent extremists and fundamentalists will say that moderate muslims are not true muslims. Yet they are all reading from the same book.  Huh

The report is called Music, chess and other sins.
http://www.civitas.org.uk/press/prcs87.php

How do you de-rationalise a persons mind into rejecting the notion that blowing yourself up and killing innocent people is a good thing to do? Just saying that they are not muslims because Islam is peace dose not stop some devout muslims from doing this.

Any suggestions please.
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by manmustwac(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
And young mulim woman who became radicalised and brainwashed by extremists videos on the internet tried to kill her M P because he supported the war in Iran.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327096/Roshonara-Choudhry-brainwashed-Al-Qaeda-stabbing-MP-Stephen-Timms.html

Me myself wonder what it is about islam that makes people want to commit acts of violence.
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by misterh(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2010
EXTREMISTS HAVE D WRONG UNDERSTANDING OF THE QURAN. ALL D WARS D PROPHET FOUGHT WERE IN SELF DEFENCE. ALSO READ Q 2V190
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by mantraa: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
^^^
This is what i am talking about. The problem is that extemists will say that their actions are in self defence. If muslims are being attacked in afghanistan or the prophet is being insulted by the west, it is self defence to fight back in the west. If you die in the process then you will be rewarded as a martyr in paradise.

The problem is getting much worse in pakistan and afghanistan where the muslim extremists now consider moderate and secular muslims to be legitimate targets of their attacks.

How can a muslim become so brainwashed that he/she believes that Allah would be pleased if he murders fellow muslims, innocent children and kills himself in the process?
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by illusion2: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2011
mantraa:

^^^
This is what i am talking about. The problem is that extemists will say that their actions are in self defence. If muslims are being attacked in afghanistan or the prophet is being insulted by the west, it is self defence to fight back in the west. If you die in the process then you will be rewarded as a martyr in paradise.

The problem is getting much worse in pakistan and afghanistan where the muslim extremists now consider moderate and secular muslims to be legitimate targets of their attacks.

How can a muslim become so brainwashed that he/she believes that Allah would be pleased if he murders fellow muslims, innocent children and kills himself in the process?
You answered it yourself- blame it on the saudis & the local muslim population who cannot tell the difference between common sense & terrorism.

We can keep denying it,but a deep problem exists & unfortunately is gradually creeping into our dear country cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by abdulaa: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2011
all those bomber are in war with either their victim or their victim's country,
you and i knows that the American foreign policies is totally against Islam,

they see the nuclear weapon that Iran and Iraq does not have as a treat to Israel,

but they they never see Israel nuclear weapon as a treat to the Palestinians,

it is a war going on,

pls don't be sentimental about this,
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by illusion2: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2011
This is the problem. .  .never equate a country with 'Islam'. They are 2 very different things.

1. The greatest enemy of Iran apart from Israel is Saudi Arabia (due to the Shia/Sunni divide) wikileaks gives more insight into this when the saudis are quoted as asking the US to bomb Iran.

2. Saddam was athreat to all his neighbours- he fought a devastating 7 year war with Iran ,where over 1 million people died. He invaded Kuwait and they pillaged,violated and destroyed many muslim lives & property. When this happened ,it wasn't seen as a war on Islam ??  But all of a sudden the US (with active support of Iraqis in exile),removes Saddam for the benefit of muslims and its a war on Islam  undecided Kindly note that I was & still am against the war in Iraq.

3. I am also not happy about the blind US support for Israel on the occupied arab lands,but its less of a religious issue & more of a political one.

If it was religious & the US was a 'christian' country,they Israel shold have been destroyed by now. Remember the Jews killed our Lord Jesus Christ. The Nazis were 'christians'. So its not religious - 20% of palestinians are christian. Its a political problem which requires a political solution & not terrorism.
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by reindeer: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2011
abdulaa:

all those bomber are in war with either their victim or their victim's country,
you and i knows that the American foreign policies is totally against Islam,

they see the nuclear weapon that Iran and Iraq does not have as a treat to Israel,

but they they never see Israel nuclear weapon as a treat to the Palestinians,

it is a war going on,

pls don't be sentimental about this,

And this is an exmaple of the brainwashing we have been talking about.
America is so cozy with saudi, yet it is against muslim countries,
its a shame these guys never think.They are like sheep been led on by a somewhat smarter goat.
This kind of rubbish is why we still have terrorists trying to justify crimes against innocents.Fighting ''wars'' they will never understand.

illusion2:

This is the problem. . .never equate a country with 'Islam'. They are 2 very different things.

1. The greatest enemy of Iran apart from Israel is Saudi Arabia (due to the Shia/Sunni divide) wikileaks gives more insight into this when the saudis are quoted as asking the US to bomb Iran.

2. Saddam was athreat to all his neighbours- he fought a devastating 7 year war with Iran ,where over 1 million people died. He ivaded Kuwait and they pillaged,violated and destroyed many mulim lives & property. When this happened ,it wasn't seen as a war on Islam ?? But all of a sudden the US (with active support of Iraqis in exile),removes Saddam for the benefit of muslims and its a war on Islam undecided Kindly note that I was & still am against the war in Iraq.

3. I am also not happy about the blind US support for Israel on the occupied arab lands,but its less of a religious issue & more of a political one.

If it was religious & the US was a 'christian' country,they Israel shold have been destroyed by now. Remember the Jews killed our Lord Jesus Christ. The Nazis were 'christians'. So its not religious - 20% of palestinians are christian. Its a political problem which requires a political solution & not terrorism.

unfortunately
they wont listen to your voice of reason.people like that sheep will still try to justify killings.
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by abdulaa: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2011
@ illusion2 i reason with u but the two goes hand in hand,

@ reinder u are a big fool, it is pple like u that never see anythg good in other and what they stand for,
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by reindeer: 1:28am On Jan 02, 2011
abdulaa:

@ illusion2 i reason with u but the two goes hand in hand,

@ reinder u are a big fool, it is pple like u that never see anythg good in other and what they stand for,

Just like a thought, a sheep can never reason with facts, resorts to name calling instead.You must be smart for typing in english grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by mantraa: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2011
I was watching independance day the movie on tv yesterday and the ending of the movie helped me to understand the mindset of a suicide terrorist and how his actions seem like the most ratioanal and even heroic thing to do  in this 'war agaist islam'.

The pilot with the very last bomb to destroy the alien invaders spaceship finds that it jams just as the spaceship with its vastly superior weapons is about to fire its main weapon. He looks at a picture of his wife and children and radios command to ask them to tell them that he loves them, then flies his plane into the spacehips main weapon laser just as it s about to fire, killing himself and destroying the enemy.

He sacrifices himself to help destroy the alien invaders. The generals tell his son that what your father did is the most heroic act a soldier can do to defend his people.
The same as with the Japanese kamikazee pilots of the second world war. A muslim suicide bomber believes that he is performing the most heroic and brave act to defence his people against the enemy (kuffars, infidels, crusaders) who have invaded muslim lands.

Does this make any sense or have i got it totally wrong?
Re: Muslim Terrorists? by reindeer: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2011
mantraa:

I was watching independance day the movie on tv yesterday and the ending of the movie helped me to understand the mindset of a suicide terrorist and how his actions seem like the most ratioanal and even heroic thing to do in this 'war agaist islam'.

The pilot with the very last bomb to destroy the alien invaders spaceship finds that it jams just as the spaceship with its vastly superior weapons is about to fire its main weapon. He looks at a picture of his wife and children and radios command to ask them to tell them that he loves them, then flies his plane into the spacehips main weapon laser just as it s about to fire, killing himself and destroying the enemy.

He sacrifices himself to help destroy the alien invaders. The generals tell his son that what your father did is the most heroic act a soldier can do to defend his people.
The same as with the Japanese kamikazee pilots of the second world war. A muslim suicide bomber believes that he is performing the most heroic and brave act to defence his people against the enemy (kuffars, infidels, crusaders) who have invaded muslim lands.

Does this make any sense or have i got it totally wrong?

baaa! The sheep won't believe you. . . anything except what the brainwashing master says is not true. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Education Reform / Canadian Muslim Puts 'free Speech' To The Test; Promptly Investigated, Shut Down / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.