Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,296 members, 7,887,881 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Impregnate Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Impregnate Wife (398 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Man Sues Best Friend For Failing To Impregnate Wife After 75 Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Impregnate Wife by arinze198(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
A 40-year old frustrated electrician, Victor Edem, has finally committed suicide over his inability to impregnate his wife, who had moved out of their matrimonial home due to the weak erection, which he had suffered for several years.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Okpanam, close to Asaba in Delta State, where he lived with his family.

The Police said that the deceased was found dead on Monday night inside his room hanging on ceiling fan, where he had been living with his wife and son before they got separated last year as a result of the erectile challenge.

Late Edem, a native of Calabar, Cross River State, had confided in one of his friends about the challenge, threatening to take his own life if he could not find a cure to the ailment.

It was also gathered that Mr. Edem had been spending so much money on the ailment to no avail until he got frustrated along the line and decided to commit suicide.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/man-commits-suicide-over-inability-to-impregnate-wife/

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Impregnate Wife by Olunmercy56(f): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Is that a solution
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Impregnate Wife by NextD18: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
When there's are high possibilities that the wife has damaged her womb with series of abortion when she was slayer and hoeing.

6 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Impregnate Wife by GOFRONT(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wow....Thank Jah I've gat an overly Functional preeq. I can now continue from where the Weakling Victor stop.....
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Impregnate Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:
When there's are high possibilities that the wife has damaged her womb with series of abortion when she was slayer and hoeing.

Erectile dysfunction!!! Next time read before commenting... undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Impregnate Wife by pbethel: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nooo.
It's not worth Taki g his own life. He should have waited to hear from people who had gone through worse situations, he'll discover his own problem was child's play

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Prevent Our Homes From Getting Robbed? / Single / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Throwing Dirt On The Floor/Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.