Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,489 members, 7,888,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding (2327 Views)

South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi / Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by IlovePMB: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
While presidents of other countries are always on the press briefing their citizens on measures taken and new developments made in the fight against covid19 virus, no person is addressing Nigerians. We only hear presidency said this and federal government said that. Who is the presidency or federal government? Where are they? Where are the videos showing where and when the presidency and federal government are talking. At least if you switch on CNN, you will see Donald Trump giving instructions and answering questions. You switch to BBC, you will hear from their prime Minister. All countries can watch their presidents address them. Was Buhari made president just to hide in Aso rock. Is he a spirit or ghost. Even Osibanjo is hiding and unreachable by the press. I can't remember the last time I watched him addressing the press. We only hear from the senate and governors. Who are the presidency and where are they?

8 Likes

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by yarimo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
IlovePMB:
While presidents of other countries are always on the press briefing their citizens on measures taken and new developments made in the fight against covid19 virus, no person is addressing Nigerians. We only hear presidency said this and federal government said that. Who is the presidency or federal government? Where are they? Where are the videos showing where and when the presidency and federal government are talking. At least if you switch on CNN, you will see Donald Trump giving instructions and answering questions. You switch to BBC, you will hear from their prime Minister. All countries can watch their presidents address them. Was Buhari made president just to hide in Aso rock. Is he a spirit or ghost. Even Osibanjo is hiding and unreachable by the press. I can't remember the last time I watched him addressing the press. We only hear from the senate and governors. Who are the presidency and where are they?
mtceeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by RaptObserver: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
They re infected. Also Villa is on lock down.

7 Likes

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by sapientia(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Femi said its a matter of syle

7 Likes

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by GamalNasser: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
The Buhari govt is a total failure in all ramifications

8 Likes

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by raymis(f): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
IlovePMB:

I taught you love buhari

yarimo:
mtceeew

Buhari defender. Poor man licking the ass of his oppressors.

4 Likes

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by shadrama(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
God punish the president of the federal republic of presidency.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by Herdsmen: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Now na all man for himself ... not time to blame..

You can still continue blaming and refuse preventive measures till Buhari addresses you and your family.
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
They are all dying or are all dead..
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by IlovePMB: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
raymis:

I taught you love buhari.

Supported him for president not knowing that I was supporting a disaster. I have never fallen mugu like this before and I don't think I will fall again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by bmdmixer: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
yarimo:
mtceeew
is he lying?

2 Likes

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by adebayo987: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
The Buhari govt is a total failure in all ramifications
enjoy the hand work of your vote... Don't complain!

1 Like

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by GamalNasser: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
adebayo987:
enjoy the hand work of your vote... Don't complain!

I didn't vote that man

2 Likes

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by GamalNasser: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
shadrama:

God punish him well

2 Likes

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
IlovePMB:
You want Gen Buhari to come and speak so that he will make a blunder again?Isa no no.He ain't gonna come out to address anyone.
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by nkwuocha1: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Buhari is very sick...the coming days will be interesting.
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by kalufelix(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Abba Kyarri - FG Garba shehu- presidency. Lai Muhammad+ NTA+ radio Nigeria = jagajaga

1 Like

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by saaron(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
You don't expect an impostor, a very sick one at that to address people he doesn't know. He will end up exposing himself. The person occupying Aso Rock is nothing but a bloody impostor. The real buhari is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia.
For now, the fulani regime led by Kyari is watching and waiting to see how their ''Clone'' Impostor will survive Covid 19. If the clone doesn't survive, they will ask London for another replacement.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by DMerciful(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Who is the presidency? - Babachir Lawal
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by nkwuocha1: 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Where is Mamman Daura grin grin
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by XANDERBOY85: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2020
shadrama:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

You spelt out his full title just so God doesn’t miss the target! shocked

1 Like

Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 27, 2020
IlovePMB:

Supported him for president not knowing that I was supporting a disaster. I have never fallen mugu like this before and I don't think I will fall again.

It's well... just pray for him
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by IlovePMB: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2020
ejibaba:

It's well... just pray for him

It is a mortal sin to pray for Buhari or any of his political member.
Re: The Presidency And Why They Are Hiding by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
IlovePMB:

It is a mortal sin to pray for Buhari or any of his political member.

Seriously? Goooosh...Abeg oh

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ize-iyamu Emerges Consensus Aspirant / Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video / Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.