Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,128 members, 7,943,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me (6325 Views)

Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: / Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / Why Do Big People Around Me Ask For My Means Of Livelihood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Duru9(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingvick09:

I know how you feel right now, but don't panic . God who created mouth will surely provide what it will eat.......

everything will be back to normal ,even better than before!!!!
Amen thanks
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Duru9(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lalasticala please move to FP
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by TheAk(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

It's a pity a hurt you son the truth is bitter... build bridges you building gutters
You gargantuan dumbass,if only you knew how dumb you sound.
Undeveloped marsupial

2 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by 2cul2care: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
If this story of yours isw true, then your boss is simply being unreasonable. Period

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by mytime24(f): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
e no go better for our government,

Now dem don dey commot food for pple mouth
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by AuroraB(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
I wish I could lay my hands on u right now, your life would never remain the same..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

Yes yes blah blah blah what is this one saying abeg go and read ur books ojere

From your comments you pretty sound like a childish prick, are you doing this for publicity? You damn annoying. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:
Ur mindset bleeped you up by giving up you wont get passengers. What lockdown? People are still moving from one place to another and a bolt driver is always needed so you placed yourself unwanted because you want to cheat your boss by delivering nothing and keep working. You wanted to play smart and got served pig intestines

2 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by LadySarah: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

Thank you for free advertisements. Yes I can teach you. I am a multibillionaire that doesn't mean you wont pay for my services you fool how will I be a millionaire if I dont take care of this little things simple supply and demand you dont know everything na scam for ur shallow mind men dey talk u bring ur big mouth

100000 focused ppl paying 150k equals hw much?
Billionaire grin

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
This corona don already cause people serious damage o
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by milliman(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
BiggyB242:

From your comments you pretty sound like a childish prick, are you doing this for publicity? You damn annoying. How old are you?

Who is this one abami
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by milliman(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
LadySarah:

100000 focused ppl paying 150k equals hw much?
Billionaire grin

You are smart maybe
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Lovexme(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
I feel your pain. My driver complained about fewer orders and he also sent a notice from Uber/bolt drivers association.

I've told him to come park my car until it's safe to do business again. That car is one of my other sources of income.

2 Likes

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by kcowen(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
hardeycute:
What the fvck are you spitting? You sound very confused and foolish cheesy, No offense
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works No offense taken!!!!
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by anslemarinze52(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:
Ur mindset bleeped you up by giving up you wont get passengers. What lockdown? People are still moving from one place to another and a bolt driver is always needed so you placed yourself unwanted because you want to cheat your boss by delivering nothing and keep working. You wanted to play smart and got served pig intestines

Men don't judge like that
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by yungchop: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
milliman:

Am just saying none of my business check yourself.. you just want to paint your helper black so people go come pity you you are a fool who get time to pity go hard or go home ojere

If only they have used cond0m, a worthless animal ( apologies to animals though, cause they are better than you) wouldn't have been here disgracing them and showcasing detrimental idiosyncrasies and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by yungchop: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
BiggyB242:

He's a failed yahoo boy that has also failed jamb recently.. Dude is not up to 20.

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Alitair(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Duru9:

Unfortunately you're totally wrong with your conclusion I can give you evidence
Look at this picture the current week said I've made 25700 between Monday till yesterday morning when I dropped the car

In that 25k bolt commission is 20% that's like 5k
Because we've less request I use 3k fuel everyday in that 4days it's 12k fuel, with commission of 5k, that's 17k gone I'm left with 8k in 4 days how can I make 12k in renaming 3days

Now check the second shot and see how much I normally make weekly when the whole thing was normal 100k plus

In a day Sunday I made 20k plus

So this bolt use to give money like this?
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by doggedfighter(f): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2020
kcowen:
Lemme use this illustration for you... You sell X product for N500 but sometimes you sell it for N1000 I.e excess gain of N500 ,sometimes one might come and buy that X Product below N500 and you might consider selling because sometimes you make profit from that product
Many people are not going to be paid for April
If I were you i will just compromise becos it only a matter of time all this will pass
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 28, 2020
milliman:

You are the most stupid monkey with no human sympathy.. I am a bolt driver in Abuja and I'll tell u this, no surge this time cos people ain't going out. Next time u wanna comment, shift your brain to your fingers to type something sensible . Set awon oloriburuku wicked fellow

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by fk002: 2:27am On Mar 28, 2020
milliman:

Which moving? I am also in Abuja i have been indoors since last week i did not set my foot outside. Many people i know are also at home.

1 Like

Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Duru9(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2020
Alitair:

So this bolt use to give money like this?

If you're committed
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
yungchop:

He's a failed yahoo boy that has also failed jamb recently.. Dude is not up to 20.

I believe so.
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by ceedwest(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Go-to Bolt office and ask for ceedwest contact (Bolt official fleet manager)
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Duru9(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
ceedwest:
Go-to Bolt office and ask for ceedwest contact (Bolt official fleet manager)

OK sir

Hope it's their Abuja office sir
And they're on temporary shut down at the moment until everything is over
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by dom(m): 2:39am On Apr 13, 2020
milliman:

Do you still stand by this comment?
Re: My Means Of Livelihood Taken Away From Me by Masking: 6:57pm On May 27, 2020
Duru9:
Good morning nairalanders

2 months ago I was over all the social media seeking for driving job or any form of work, luckily for me I got someone that directed me to his friend that was looking for an uber/bolt driver I met him we talked, sadily I couldn't provide guarantor I used my international passport as guarantor
He gave me the car to be remitting 25k to him weekly and I will service the car every month

I started working with the car only on bolt because I couldn't book for uber training online

I've been remitting complete money to him for 6 weeks now until last week when this virus thing came into Abuja, people stopped going out, schools where shut, airport, social gathering etc the whole thing affected my work, I called my boss and explained everything to him that request are no longer coming as before people are not going out again, he refused to listen to me he said he can only remove 5k for me, I accepted and start working
But everyday the request keeps declining

Yesterday I called him again and begged him for 15k weekly till everything is over, because me too I'm at risk of getting the virus because I don't know people I'm carrying) everyday he asked me to come to his house I went there he asked me to drop the car and leave that people are willing to do the job secondly he want to put the car in hire purchase

I was left diverstated, weak, confused
I was wondering why he don't want to understand my point one of our member sent in a voice note that a client he carried last week called him to isolate himself that he tested positive and hospital asked him to contact those he had contact with

My boss refuse to pity me, he wanted me to be working in midst of this virus and be remitting money to him, I agreed anyway and asked him to reduce it to 15k he took the car from me

Please add me in your prayers, I don't know how to cope in this luck down they're about to do, I saved little morning within the 2 months though

But I'm a good driver and I know Abuja roads very well if you've car good for bolt/uber please I'm very much available
Thanks

Hi
In case you're still in need

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Time / How To Apply For NBC Summer Internship Programme June 2018 "Nigerians Accepted" / REACH International Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.