Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie (2262 Views)

Alleged Rape: VeryDarkMan Has A Message For Reno Omokri, Releases Voice Note / Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by tracychelsea13: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2020
1. The aircraft used by the President is not a commercial aircraft like Aero Contractors or Air Peace that has time schedule. It is an aircraft that is always on standby for the President.

2. The pilots who fly the President are also on standby. There is no way the President will be calling different pilots asking who and who is available.

3. With the UK struggling with far more cases of coronavirus than Nigeria and in short supplies of equipment and staff why will they dedicate their lean resources to the President.

4. The person behind the voice note repeatedly claimed they have escaped. Escaped to where? Is the President a fugitive?

5. The person behind the voice note said "they have left us to our fate" as if Nigeria has one of the worst cases in the world. With 65 cases, three discharged and one death, I think Nigeria has not done badly.

The lady also wished them death, well, I'll say be careful what you wish for.

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Pierced(f): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Crap

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by SweetJoystick(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2020
True, the pilots who fly the presidential fleet are not from the Nigerian air force who mostly fly war planes. Planes have different ratings and if you aren't certified to fly that type you can't fly it.

Secondly, the presidential fleet aren't short of pilots so why will they seek a pilot from the Nigerian air force? If at all a commercial pilot will be sought who flies the type rating in a private jet model and not a war plane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Laghondi2008: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2020
All what we want now is for God to have mercy and come to our rescue, that's all

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Joyce95: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2020
All we need now is God intervention for this country

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Tetrahedron(m): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2020
It shall not be well with anybody that will package APC for Nigerians in 2023

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Deputy1111(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2020
How can you be wishing your fellow human being dead, this is too bad. We pray God take total control of our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by okefrancis: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Hahahaha,naija people, this is a fake information

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by inioluwa03: 7:56am On Mar 27, 2020
The person or persons that did the voice note are only being mischievous.
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Yellowface1220(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2020
God will surely intervene to the plaque of this country...#StaySave
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by limeta(f): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2020
Every body ve their style
The audio fits in with the situation on ground so i believe the audio thats my style

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Buhari should at least come out and address the people...but no, cos he has to escaped to India..

Buhari is currently on life support. Let him prove me wrong..
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Kyase(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2020
limeta:
Every body ve their style
The audio fits in with the situation on ground so i believe the audio thats my style
some human beings dey behave like na cow urine dem drink when dey small................
how person wey suck breast go believe that audio.
make buhari tenure do finish abeg
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Deputy1111:
How can you be wishing your fellow human being dead, this is too bad. We pray God take total control of our dear country.

Our politicians have been wishing us dead since time immemorial.
Imagine if this virus started from the poor masses...these people would have all flown abroad.
So my dear, anybody that wants to dead, should die.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by TheRareGem1(f): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2020
The video is a lie. The lady behind the voice note should do a video naw. The virus is affecting the whole world, no cure , no treatment. Every country is looking for a way to contain it.
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by GamalNasser: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2020
tracychelsea13:
1. The aircraft used by the President is not a commercial aircraft like Aero Contractors or Air Peace that has time schedule. It is an aircraft that is always on standby for the President.

Most of the pilots in the PAF are airforce officers it's just the crew of the Boeing 737 BBJ ( the biggest PAF jet) that are are private contractors ..

Well that said the the audio is fake because from the onset it sounded like like a fake recording with no direction and no wife of a pilot of the PAF will ever record such a note and send neither willl her husband tell her anything because PAF pilots are trained to see zero hear zero as they man those VIP flights

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Temstee: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2020
It’s even in the Bible wish unto others what you wish for yourself. I don’t know the pride people get in spreading fake news. It is well
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Igbaemilu(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Our politicians have been wishing us dead since time immemorial.
Imagine if this virus started from the poor masses...these people would have all flown abroad.
So my dear, anybody that wants to dead, should die.

please don't say that....
Remember, u don't pay evil with evil.....
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Zeemam: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2020
All we need is Allah's intervention, this is getting scary
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by KwaraRat: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
tracychelsea13:

2. The pilots who fly the President are also on standby. There is no way the President will be calling different pilots asking who and who is available.

3. With the UK struggling with far more cases of coronavirus than Nigeria and in short supplies of equipment and staff why will they dedicate their lean resources to the President.

4. The person behind the voice note repeatedly claimed they have escaped. Escaped to where? Is the President a fugitive?

5. The person behind the voice note said "they have left us to our fate" as if Nigeria has one of the worst cases in the world. With 65 cases, three discharged and one death, I think Nigeria has not done badly.

The lady also wished them death, well, I'll say be careful what you wish for.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by 7lives: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2020
These suyas don't know that most Nigerian leaders have a jazz, that fortified them against death wish.
I don't know about Kyari o, but a man like Buhari cannot be killed by death wish.
Whoever do this will just end up dead.
This is a known fact.
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Vulcanheph(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Here is What i think of This thread and the OP

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by realborn(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2020
undecided undecided

With undignified silence, confusion and falsehood will thrive.

To effectively and consistently communicate with stakeholders (Nigerians, the World, & others) is a pertinent requisite at this trying times by the President. He has no absolute choice/discretion of “style of ignoble silence”; especially with the swarming of the locusts over the Rock. A beautiful picture in an office shall barely make a difference.

The President should act presidential!
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by limeta(f): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kyase:

some human beings dey behave like na cow urine dem drink when dey small................
how person wey suck breast go believe that audio.
make buhari tenure do finish abeg

Goat get breast and monkey too get
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by Kyase(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2020
limeta:

Goat get breast and monkey too get
lol nice one
Re: Five Reasons Why The Buhari, Abba Kyari Voice Note Is A Lie by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Zeemam:
All we need is Allah's intervention, this is getting scary

He couldn't save the North

(1) (Reply)

NEC: APC Governors, Ministers Back Buhari, Abandon Tinubu / EXCLUSIVE: Armed Robbers Invade Aso Rock, Empty Buhari’s Chief Of Staff .. . Gaz / Wooden Pyramids: An Insult To Hardworking Nigerian Farmers – RIFAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.