Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,652 members, 7,911,730 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:56 PM

CLOSED - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CLOSED (9985 Views)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC / Prophet T.B Joshua To Build A University In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by sunshineV(f): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2020
Godsfavour78:
pope Francis is fake as any other fake pastors

At least he doesn't forecast correct score

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED by sunshineV(f): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Pious101:

When has pope become a prophet that would make prophecy?

Who dash TB JOSHUA "prophet"

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Pious101: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2020
sunshineV:

Who dash TB JOSHUA "prophet"
stop show casing ur ignorance
Re: CLOSED by Merciful77: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2020
This one u guys are insulting ur selves abeg nor be quarrelling be d solution ooo.

Rather we shud all be calling on our God to totally heal d world.

God bless u all abundantly.
Re: CLOSED by kellyjc(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Baba you are a liar. Where is the source...and don't tell me its a video of French scientist clapping hands while coming out of a building!!!
https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1243779158737440768?s=19
Re: CLOSED by kellyjc(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga pack well...stop peddling fake news.
here is the link https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1243779158737440768?s=19
Re: CLOSED by Shelumiel: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2020
kellyjc:
https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1243779158737440768?s=19
My dear, this link is still not proof of a cure. Secondly, no reputable news platform has covered the story. So in my humble opinion, it is false.
Re: CLOSED by kennyflames(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2020
Fake news everywhere !!!

Which one to believe undecided undecided
Re: CLOSED by hayoholla(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Chidorx60:

Pleasing quit spewing ur trash.. .just accept that ur baseless ranting and chattering is akin to confined chimp..good day sir

Can't you accept your ignorance for Bleep sake! In this 21st century, all you can think off is doing follow follow for a man of god. For crying out loud can't you think on your own instead of someone doing for you, please you are educated, why then will you throw away all those years of education and instead be a foot soldier of one self proclaimed man of god. Why?

Please all you religious fanatics, it pains me when l see comments like your folks, no one is hating on you or your god, we only trying to make you reason, use your logic don't be intellectually lazy. It pains me when I see comments from you folks, the way you guys reason ehn

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by successemma: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2020
It only a fake prophet that always try very hard to appear genuine. JB Joshua is one of the false prophet of our time.the hallmarks of a fake prophet are fake prophesies. U can no longer deceive people

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Mhimi007(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2020
Chidorx60:
When God speaks let the whole earth be silenced ....T B joushua said that by March 27 corona will be taken care of ...and just today the news of France discovery of the vaccine has gone round...on the same March 27 that TB joushua said....since I heard this prophecy in February I have been watching for this date and praise God just this morning I saw the news went round of the France remedy...

Corona have humbled the proud,atheist,educated and the rich.....sir the end of days will be far more terrible than this...let everyman seek his creator....for the Lord gave the word and great was the company of them that publish it
OGA SEUN this boy is carrying fake news o
Re: CLOSED by Mhimi007(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Chidorx60:
When God speaks let the whole earth be silenced ....T B joushua said that by March 27 corona will be taken care of ...and just today the news of France discovery of the vaccine has gone round...on the same March 27 that TB joushua said....since I heard this prophecy in February I have been watching for this date and praise God just this morning I saw the news went round of the France remedy...

Corona have humbled the proud,atheist,educated and the rich.....sir the end of days will be far more terrible than this...let everyman seek his creator....for the Lord gave the word and great was the company of them that publish it
Re: CLOSED by TheSourcerer: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2020
remove this from trending
Re: CLOSED by shalomt4321: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2020
otuekong1:

You stinks boy
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2020
shalomt4321:

Like your mum
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unad Latest Info. Utme Result And Admission Status / 10 Reasons Why Direct Entry Candidates Might Not Be Admitted This Year / Most Expensive In Nigerian Secondary School In Lagos. Over (N4,480, 000.00) Per

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.