Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,225 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

I Need Help Urgently(kindly Read To The End) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help Urgently(kindly Read To The End) (838 Views)

What I Aim To Achieve At The End Of My 8 Weeks Zuri Internship Training / Help Urgently Needed On My Command Prompt / I Just Created My First Android App. Pls Kindly Review It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Urgently(kindly Read To The End) by delease(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
I am willing to read anything readable esp if it's concerning programming; pls, someone should kindly send me any beginner ebook he or she has on any language to my email... help a brother, apart from doing something worthwhile; i need to learn and grow....
Thanks so much; i really appreciate u all..
Re: I Need Help Urgently(kindly Read To The End) by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
delease:
I am willing to read anything readable esp if it's concerning programming; pls, someone should kindly send me any beginner ebook he or she has on any language to my email... help a brother, apart from doing something worthwhile; i need to learn and grow....
Thanks so much; i really appreciate u all..
on what topics? There are many books addressing different topics under programming. Be specific.
Re: I Need Help Urgently(kindly Read To The End) by delease(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
on what topics? There are many books addressing different topics under programming. Be specific.
if i can get html, css or java sir..
Re: I Need Help Urgently(kindly Read To The End) by Thenaijaitguy: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5583359/free-php-c-source-code/1

Go to the second page there is a link to php tutorial PDF material
Re: I Need Help Urgently(kindly Read To The End) by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
delease:

if i can get html, css or java sir..
I would have send you some ebooks but won't be possible since it is not possible to upload ebooks on nairaland. So instead of uploading the eBooks, I will direct you to where i get them in the first place.

Goto pdfdrive.com and search for the following ebooks.(Use either chrome or ucbrowser )

1. HTML & CSS : Build and Design Websites by Jon Duckett.

2. Learn to Code HTML & CSS By Shay Howe.

3. Eloquent JavaScript: A Modern Introduction to Programming by Marijn Haverbeke

4. You Don't Know JS by Kyle Simpson

The first two ebooks will teach you everything you need to know about using HTML and CSS to design websites while the last two ebooks will teach you JavaScript.

You can download all of them from pdfdrive.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Urgently(kindly Read To The End) by delease(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
RemiAbdulSamad:
I would have send you some ebooks but won't be possible since it is not possible to upload ebooks on nairaland. So instead of uploading the eBooks, I will direct you to where i get them in the first place.

Goto pdfdrive.com and search for the following ebooks.(Use either chrome or ucbrowser )

1. HTML & CSS : Build and Design Websites by Jon Duckett.

2. Learn to Code HTML & CSS By Shay Howe.

3. Eloquent JavaScript: A Modern Introduction to Programming by Marijn Haverbeke

4. You Don't Know JS by Kyle Simpson

The first two ebooks will teach you everything you need to know about using HTML and CSS to design websites while the last two ebooks will teach you JavaScript.

You can download all of them from pdfdrive.com

Thank you so much sir, i really appreciate...
can i get ur whatsapp number?

(1) (Reply)

Python / Buying Africard Fund. / Help With Connecting To Remote Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.