Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,378 members, 7,917,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? (529 Views)

Drama As Married Woman, Secret Lover Gets Stuck During Intercourse / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Will be with him/her in quarantine?
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by Davash222(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
When I’m not mad

There’s a reason we have OYO state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lover? No way! Not with the way people break each others hearts this days.

Even husband, you should be sensible enough to maintain distance pending when he gets well for the good of all. Doesn't mean you don't love them.

Lover my foot!
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by pryme(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Will be with him/her in quarantine?

Corona does not kill young healthy people.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
pryme:

Corona does not kill young healthy people.
they want to get rid of the older ones. Something is not right.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by baralatie(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
pryme:

Corona does kill young healthy people.
fixed
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
pryme:

Corona does kill young healthy people.
fixed
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by pryme(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
stupidity:

The World should make the Chines Govt to pay for this, they knew about this but killed or silenced every/any one that was trying to warn others, just to protect China's reputation.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by pryme(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
baralatie:

fixed

My ignorant friend.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by GeneralPula: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Well, I’ve got no lover tho..
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by Davash222(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
GeneralPula:
Well, I’ve got no lover tho..
Get yourself one.. They're affordable.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by coolestofall(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why not, if her family aint available?
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by GeneralPula: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:

Get yourself one.. They're affordable.
I don’t need one. I know they’re affordable, got tonz of girls...
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by baralatie(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
pryme:

My friend.
fixed.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by proclinician: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
stupidity:

Paying pension to old unproductive people is wastage. A Nazi ideology.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by pryme(m): 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
baralatie:

True.

Fixed.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by Ytea(f): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
There's no where else I'd rather be.
Re: If Your Lover Gets The Virus, Will U? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even if it is your wife or kids , don't get yourself infected all in the name of love.

It is better for one to die. You can't foolishly lose both members of same family once

(1) (Reply)

Justformen: Natural Spices For Erectile Dysfunction And Premature Ejaculation / I Weak................no Comment !!!! / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.