Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,096 members, 7,890,615 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari (2439 Views)

Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by GamalNasser: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
In the wake of his slamming of the Buhari govt twitter sensation Iman of Peace has received wide endorsement of Nigerians in a poll he put up .

Please if you have not voted go to the link now and vote

https://mobile.twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/1243538070424686594

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Davash222(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
The 17% are Yoloba mosleem, BMC miscreants, ZoneBs, and ethnic bigots!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by GamalNasser: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:

True bro

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by viccipedia: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
The stage is getting set for the long overdue revolution. Winter is coming.
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by efighter: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imam of Peace is from Iran. Corona Virus has killed thousands of his people, but he is more concerned about Nigeria. Nigerians who love Imam of Peace should go to his country Iran where they are dying like chickens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by tigerclaws: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:
God bless you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
efighter:
Imam of Peace is from Iran. Corona Virus has killed thousands of his people, but he is more concerned about Nigeria. Nigerians who love Imam of Peace should go to his country Iran where they are dying like chickens.
[/s]

Imam of peace said nothing but the truth about the government of the day .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by ursullalinda(f): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
This Imam deserves an accolade.......he said it exactly the way it is......I'm enjoying the tweet.....truth is bitter so I understand Buhari's followers.

11 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by socialmediaman: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Vulturebbqgrills is amongst the 17% cheesy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by MYHUBBY: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
[/s]

why is it hard to detect learned and layman among you Easterners? you people seems to be on the same verge of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by MYHUBBY: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

True bro
[/s]

even if you imbeciles parents failed to satisfy themselves, you must still call Yoruba in your idiotic post

you people must be horrible and helpless at that end
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by sapientia(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Heard more than 40k voted.
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Davash222:

Shame on all those black fore headed monsters .

Stupid president is elected by stupid people...

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
MYHUBBY:
[s][/s]
even if you imbeciles parents failed to satisfy themselves, you must still call Yoruba in your idiotic post
you people must be horrible and helpless at that end

He said Yoruba Muslims and not Yoruba...
We know the people chanting sai barber all over social media from the south west..

You want their monikers?

13 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

We are talking about the lifeless one here...
Buhari is a failure
Those who support him are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
If this poll was done by Buhari Inec...

Guess who will win?....

Buhari is a disaster

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by MYHUBBY: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

He said Yoruba Muslims and not Yoruba...
We know the people chanting sai barber all over social media from the south west..

You want their monikers?

see I respect you here for taming those Buhari's sycophants here. just stay out of this OK

there are many Muslims in Yoruba land who are PDP. so one nuisance cannot be bringing divide and rule tactics to score a political point against my tribe and you expect me to be looking

you guys should caution that idiots and stop quoting me
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by johnmartus(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stupid people from that particular region are very happy Because their enemy was attacked by self acclaimed iman of peace. The terrorist facilitator that was accused of masterminded the October bomb blast that killed about 158 in iran.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by MYHUBBY: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shame on all those black fore headed monsters .
Stupid president is elected by stupid people...

is Atiku not more a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
lifeless buhari and his media ranters are finished on the social media.
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Johans1991: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Op, these are not Nigerians. They are the children of hate I was talking about.
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
MYHUBBY:

see I respect you here for taming those Buhari's sycophants here. just stay out of this OK
there are many Muslims in Yoruba land who are PDP. so one nuisance cannot be bringing divide and rule tactics to score a political point against my tribe and you expect me to be looking
you guys should caution that idiots and stop quoting me
Nobody is dividing anything

6 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Stupid people from that particular region are very happy Because their enemy was attacked by self acclaimed iman of peace. The terrorist facilitator that was accused of masterminded the October bomb blast that killed about 158 in iran.

Was accused?...
Yeah right... Stupid president is supported by stupid people ..
Covikk one nine.... Vibrus
Shame on you

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Crownedjon: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Was accused?...
Shame on you
zombiepunisher you are really dealing with the zombie very well

Is like the Vulture meat seller have committed suicide

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Shame on you too.
ZombiePUNISHER:

Was accused?...
Shame on you
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by skyhighweb(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:
do u see how bitter u are
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by sammyj: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
grin Even Buhari can not win an election against this Imam! How are the mighty fallen!! shocked
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Topsic70: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Finnese001: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Imam of peace for president 2023

1 Like

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Definitely the Imam of peace will win now cause all he said about Buhari is nothing but the plain truth!!!

Only a minute paid zombies are thinking otherwise

Watch how they will turn investigators on the imam (just expect his personal life history soon) cum carry out their own polls to contradict the Imam cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Nigerians On Twitter Endorse Imam Of Peace As He Criticises Buhari by Passionate888: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
When election reach now, afonjjaaz and almajirri's go gather votes give am.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP / I Wish I'm Not Igbo, I Could Have Told The Truth / We'll Continue Eating From The Oil Money & Rule Over You - Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.