Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts (103180 Views)

Inaugurating A Long Road To Nowhere – Dele Sobowale / Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by omlueh(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
I have told you all times without number, every Politicians irrespective of there Party Affiliations are All BASTARDS,EVIL,OCCULTIC,DEVIL ADVOCATE,SELF CENTERED, any other Bad Names you can ever think about, non of them has any good intentions for it's CITIZENRY.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PHijo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Czartega:

That's why your brain is full of Garri!

grin grin grin grin

Garri with plenty sand, sand!!
Don't mind him
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Maliqcious: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
abbiboy:

IS YOUR TREASURY INTACT UNDER SAI BABA?
my brother i am begining to believe that some people's brain are like tiger battery need a replacement.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Kenturkey048(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Friend22:

You are still asking a question I will call foolish(sorry if it offends you) .
We all know it and stop pretending.
GEJ was not even close to lacing the sandals of a Messiah some of you are making out of him.
senior man I ain't referencing him close to any messiah.... I just want you to tell me the aspect he failed you.,,that's all...

Because I know what you will repeat is still APC propaganda without verifiable proof.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Kdon2: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
explosiveskull:

Sir, these zombies are cursed with blocked brain, they can never reason like sane people.
Imagine the kind of unintelligent excuse a literate human being is giving.

Thats why it will take nigeria as it is today a million light years to get to where america is today.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Kdon2: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
kiddkash:

sometimes i wonder if stupid people like him are really living in this country?
or is he a rich senator's family member?

Abi o
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Egalitarian1:
An epitome of a true democratic leader is GEJ. It's quite unfortunate that the selfish majority chose a compendium of incompetence over GEJ out of ethnoreligious sentiments.

U guys keep thinking Gej was kicked out for ethonoreligous sentiments bt this can not be more further from the truth.

Probably only 30/40% of Buhari supporters had such extreme mindset. 70/60% where tired of his poor leadership and his misguided dictatorial wife.

The only sad situation is we/they didn’t read the Buhari option accurately based on his age and other concerning factors bt then there was no way anyone wanted a continuation of Jonathan’s government at the time and it had nothing much to do with those sentiments. Sambo the vp was a Muslim northerner and many others in his government.

Atiku, saraki, obasanjo and many others didn’t nurse ethnoreligous sentiments yet were against Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Forex360(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

I prefer a government whose failure is as a result of unavoidable circumstances and world politics to a government who had all available resources to be successful, yet they looted all.

Please do you even think before you type ur useless comment.

So u elected Buhari to prologue the mistake of the past leaders instead of fixing it.

Please try and subscribe for sense ASAP
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Moses201: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:

I prefer a government whose failure is as a result of unavoidable circumstances and world politics to a government who had all available resources to be successful, yet they looted all.

And in ur head u believe this government lack resources to excel...
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.
Atụrụ
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
wingmanIII:
GEJ should keep quiet!
He is as worthless as the current occupant
uselessness examplified talking trash!

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by hevisegs: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sick talk!
Blame games always. Conmen and dumb leaders with stupid followera will vomit what u just vomitted!
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If not that wailers suffer dementia, no one will object if we suggest Jonathan be whipped daily. Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by ludd2018: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
alizma:
Apology from a weakling.
I had my reasons for voting out Jonathan, I did what was best at that time and there is no apology for that.
There can only be apology if Jonathan can turn back the hands of time and make right his wrong in 2014, but unfortunately these are impossible.

U 're a bigot . Gej was voted against just simply due to tribalism . You voted against Gej because u 're a tribalist with no brain .

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by olmoRoc: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

If you were already a teenager in 1984, you'd not be making such a statement unless you were one of those who benefited from the decay caused by the December 1983 coup of buhari

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by alizma: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
ludd2018:

U 're a bigot . Gej was voted against just simply due to tribalism . You voted against Gej because u 're a tribalist with no brain .
So you mean those who voted for Buhari in the South east and South South are Hausas?
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Exodora: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

And in just 5 years we had had the worst of suffering.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by KyleXYZ: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please read over and over, the rubbish you just typed.

GMB and his failed team will continue giving excuses till Jesus comes.

Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by KyleXYZ: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Keep believing that fake line.
The 'little' this government got, what have they done with it?
This is a Government that doesn't even give hope for a future.

Officialgarri:

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by wetmenow: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
You can't compare GEJ to COVIK 19 PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by DonroxyII: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bizibi:
no other successive president can be worse than buhari,I repeat no other president.....anything worse than buhari will lead to another civil war.
e yaff tey we dey here ... na so una dey talk
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by AquariusRising: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Obviously you're not one of them

Lolzzz. Just the kind of unintellectual response I expected from you. You and your ilk never disappoint.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by idesylvester(m): 4:29am On Mar 29, 2020
so how about the loans and looted money he recovered mr... Well, even if u know the truth, hate won't allow u say it
Officialgarri:

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by mcquin(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Pls shut up and stop blabbing. Hasn't borders been closed since last year?? Or did u hear anytime buhari ordered borders to be opened?? U wailers shld fear God oo
Are you okay? You just jump into people's mention and ask them to shut up in a rude fashion? You call partial closure to prevent the import of rice and few commodities closure? Are you not aware that up and until 2weeks back people still flew into the country? How did Abba Kyari contract the virus to share at the Villa? How come you've been seeing incidents of "returning travellers?"

The next time you want to be rude to unknown persons, hit your head on the wall severally; it will help.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by Alex4555(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure

you no see you name suffer suffer garri. Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by lexy2014: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
Monumental failure
Obasanjo and Jonathan's deeds is still what we suffer till date.

In what regard? Kindly expantiate
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by StivoeDevoe: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2020
Good to tender apology
I myself need to give Good luck Jonathan apology
Though am nothing but I personally camping to vote him out but that's politics that times has come and go
How ever anyone that have love for Nigeria and it unity must apologize to formal president good luck because what will see now is quite different from what we expect
During campaign I used to address as buhari son in Kano jamblock 3rd gate but now I want to know as anti buhari
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by skywalker240(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Kdon2:

The one you voted in is monumental success abi...see your life. Tose who voted buhari in are the monumental failure.
you should have made it more interesting by uploading a savage meme, like slapping an idiot. So that motely fool get the message.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by HiSEminent: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2020
wingmanIII:
GEJ should keep quiet!
He is as worthless as the current occupant
The so called Messiah Is nw worthless hmm how time flys

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by chayoma01: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
There couldn't have been a better reply. Civil and straight to the point.
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by vibre: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

The idiot that came to address the nation and called coronavirus Covik one nine is the person that you are pinning the hope of the nation on? You are not alright
Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PHijo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
KyleXYZ:
Keep believing that fake line.
The 'little' this government got, what have they done with it?
This is a Government that doesn't even give hope for a future.

The annoying thing is that they've embarked on an unprecedented borrowing spree with nothing to show for it. Anybody who still supports Buhari till date has no conscience or is just stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts by PHijo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
jaxxy:

U guys keep thinking Gej was kicked out for ethonoreligous sentiments bt this can not be more further from the truth.

Probably on 30/40% of Buhari supporters had such extreme mindset. 70/60% where tired of his poor leadership and his misguided dictatorial wife.

The only sad situation is we/they didn’t read the Buhari option accurately based on his age and other concerning factors bt then there was no way anyone wanted a continuation of Jonathan’s government at the time and it had nothing much to do with those sentiments. Sambo the vp as a Muslim northerner and many others in his government.

Atiku, saraki, obasanjo and many others didn’t nurse ethnoreligous sentiments yet were against Jonathan.

Yes, it was primarily for ethnic and religious reasons!
Despite all his flaws none of them in the last 24 years was better than him. I challenge you to list out reasons you think otherwise if you have any.

If Jonathan wasn't a man of peace, Ijaw militants would have kept him there at any cost and there was nothing ANYONE in Nigeria could have done.

You Nigerians took a good man for a ride. You will keep on reaping the rewards of the unjust way you treated Jonathan.

If Jonathan was Fulani, Yoruba or some other favoured ethnic group he wouldn't have treated in that manner.

Let's call a spade a spade! Ethnicity and religion was the primary motivation of those who opposed GEJ in 2014/2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.