Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links (1381 Views)

Checkout This Super Smartphone That Costs Just #37,000 (picture) / Latest 2020 Movies You Should Watch This Weekend | Direct Links / Mtn, Glo, Airtel Etc Should Dash Free 10g Each For This Quarantine!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by invincible560(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
With the outbreak of COVID-19, abiding by social distancing this season can be very difficult hence, you can keep yourself busy with these recent movies for the weekend.
Every movie here are hosted on a fast server with direct links and you don’t need to visit thousands of websites to download a movie.

Bloodshot
Ray Garrison, a slain soldier, is re-animated with superpowers.

Bad boys for life
The Bad Boys Mike Lowrey and Marcus Burnett are back together for one last ride in the highly anticipated Bad Boys for Life.

The gentlemen
An American expat tries to sell off his highly profitable marijuana empire in London, triggering plots, schemes, bribery and blackmail in an attempt to steal his domain out from under him.

The banker
In the 1960s two African-American entrepreneurs hire a working-class white man to pretend to be the head of their business empire while they pose as a janitor and chauffeur.

The platform
A vertical prison with one cell per level. Two people per cell. One only food platform and two minutes per day to feed from up to down. An endless nightmare trapped in The Pit.

Onward
Set in a suburban fantasy world, two teenage elf brothers embark on a quest to discover if there is still magic out there.

DOWNLOAD ALL MOVIES IN DIFFERENT HD FORMATS

https://techfashy.com/recent-movies-you-should-checkout-this-quarantine-period-direct-links/

1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by Ladylite: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why are you lying. You are a fake traffic monger
Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by Gwagone: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
smiley
Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by invincible560(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ladylite:
Why are you lying. You are a fake traffic monger

Do you care to check??
Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by Ladylite: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
invincible560:

Do you care to check??

You think we are all duuummmb and gullible.... I already tried and saw all the fake lying links.

You are a fraud
Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by invincible560(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ladylite:

You think we are all duuummmb and gullible.... I already tried and saw all the fake lying links.

You are a fraud

Lol I guess you are selling the movie links to people..dont worry am not spoiling your market just feeding my audience with the right informations
Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by dxdiag(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Watched almost all the listed movies except the platform and onward
Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by Illusioneffect(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2020
dxdiag:
Watched almost all the listed movies except the platform and onward
old films cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by Dbestofmasquar(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Download from netnaija. Have watch everything except the gentlemen. Am not sure if it will be interesting due to its reviews, that's why am yet to download it. I no Wan waste data
Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by Bayokun(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ladylite:

You are a fraud

On the contrary.........

Re: COVID-19 Recent Movies You Should Checkout This Quarantine Period |direct Links by adedayoa2(f): 4:42am On May 28, 2020
invincible560:

Do you care to check??
the one i checked, my data all gone and no movie to show for it, 679mb. Welldone o

(1) (Reply)

. / Paxful Frozen My Account What Can I Do Now? / Huawei Nova 7i Detailed Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.