Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) (313 Views)

Best Medical Writing Service Provider / Our Company REVOOBIT INTERNATIONAL* Is In The Production And Distribution / From Analogue To Digital Community Health Influencer Promoter & Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) by Rejoice006(f): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Evening guys,
In the early hours of the morning, police men stormed my office (Outcess_ng) and asked everyone of us to leave the premises stating that this is inline with the Lagos state government directive as measures taken to reduce the spread of the corona virus.
Immediately, we packed and went home. Only for me to receive a message from my group this evening that our company is not Oyinbo market that was asked to shut down.

Believe me, I don't mind dropping my resignation letter.

#Covid19
Lalastica, Mynd44

Re: Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) by Aliencraft(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Not Oyingbo market, that's harsh. No regards for life at all
Re: Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) by Rejoice006(f): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Aliencraft:
Not Oyingbo market, that's harsh. No regards for life at all

Am telling you.
Re: Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) by padi94(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Name and location of the company... let us shut it down for good
Re: Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) by Flight90: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Rejoice006:
Evening guys,
In the early hours of the morning, police men stormed my office (Outcess_ng) and asked everyone of us to leave the premises stating that this is inline with the Lagos state government directive as measures taken to reduce the spread of the corona virus.
Immediately, we packed and went home. Only for me to receive a message from my group this evening that our company is not Oyinbo market that was asked to shut down.

#Covid19
Lalastica, Mynd44
shocked
Lives first, every other thing is secondary
@op ... It just goes to show that your company does not value its employees
Re: Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) by Flight90: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lalastica
Mynd44
Re: Outcess_ng: Our Company Is A Service Provider Not Oyingbo Market(pics) by Rejoice006(f): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Flight90:

shocked
Lives first, every other thing is secondary
@op ... It just goes to show that your company does not value its employees
I nid dis to get to front-page so DAT the government can see dis angry

(1) (Reply)

What Can One Do After Taking Over Dose Of Postpil Medicine ? / Ekiti State Discharges Its COVID-19 Patient / I Wonder The Name Of The Virus This Will Lead To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.