Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,612 members, 7,941,349 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China (3882 Views)

Emirate Power Tussle: Police Uncovers Plot To Set Kano Assembly On Fire / Enough Of IGP, Police Commission Power Tussle / Aso Villa Power Tussle Thwarted Abdulkarim Dauda's Promotion, Service Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by mamapidgin: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Forget all this Conspiracy theories and prepare for a very tough time in the history o this world between March 28 and April 04 is going to be one of the toughest period in world history...

As it was refilled to me
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Koko1119: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2020
If u do not have money hw can take care of ur family it is and attack on d G7 countries dat have b controling economy for long to bring dem down because d G7 countrie is seriously hit by dis virus to collaps dere economy and take over.
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by lagdmark(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2020
The Americans themselves are blaming their president for playing down the Coronavirus at early stage, here in Nigeria we exonerate Trump and blame the Democrats, politicising issues like Op is all Nigerians can do.
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by laughitall(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2020
pode:
I don't think this information is correct no man will risk the health of nation just to get power and riches
lol u are not in power u can't understand... take ur local Nigeria political election as example..
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by leokid866: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Interesting write up except China has always been the largest single owner of American and a lot of western debt, despite the fact they are getting clear of the virus they are still suffering economically because a lot of their money is tied up in the US and other western countries.
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by firstjoe(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2020
pode:
I don't think this information is correct no man will risk the health of nation just to get power and riches
Bro, you don't know how power works
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by emae009(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Mikehot:
That's what i thought too o, but come to think of it, risk of a war/sanction etc is it not the same China/USA and it's allies that says what should be?

UN is a toothless lapdog as demonstrated by trump violating all it's international treaties.

It always was a concern to me why Russia and north Korea, Syria, turkey and some other China allies hardly have this issue (these are countries that are compounded in secrecies).

Mind you Russia has also committed cyber war by interfering in nations election and democracy with no sanctions for it.

But USA and it's European allies are the biggest sufferers of the virus

Would Trump even dare a military war with China backed by Putin ?

it's just a conspiracy theory. Syria can't even defend itself, they are still fighting their civil war. Turkey is NATO member and as per the treaty if USA is to go to war then all NATO members will support them.
the virus is in Russia, check the news but not viral..
don't know how true it is but it was rumored that the person who showed symptoms of the virus in NORTH KOREA was shot dead.
CHINA was quick to lock down WUHAN that's why the virus didn't spread much to major cities.
lastly in the terms of war... most countries in the world are hit by the virus. now ask yourself if it comes out that China planned this all along who will these countries fight against?? America??
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by mejai(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
If true, let all Nations attack China. No time!
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by Opexzy: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Mikehot:
That's what i thought too o, but come to think of it, risk of a war/sanction etc is it not the same China/USA and it's allies that says what should be?

UN is a toothless lapdog as demonstrated by trump violating all it's international treaties.

It always was a concern to me why Russia and north Korea, Syria, turkey and some other China allies hardly have this issue (these are countries that are compounded in secrecies).

Mind you Russia has also committed cyber war by interfering in nations election and democracy with no sanctions for it.

UN is a toothless lapdog as demonstrated by trump violating all it's international treaties

UN will not be the one fighting here. Most world powers knows their way around UN so they will completely be ignored.

The issue, you mean covid-19. If that is the case most of these countries are suffering in silence, they have also gaged their media so matters are underreported... Iran is badly hit currently. I have a Chinese friend on my contact and he said we should not believe what Chinese government are telling us, he said the situation is not what we are being told.

Since the inception of election interference case by the the Russians against Trump how many people have been nailed, why Trump still the president? Most definitely he's going to win the next election. Democrats are playing bitter politics leave them out this.

More reason it will end badly for China and its outnumbered Allies, if all these conspiracy theories turned out to be true.
Mind you most powerful China's neighbours like South Korea, Japan and the likes will not take it lightly.

This will not be a Trump fight again. It will be them against humanity. Do u think Russia, China and their allies stand a chance when Europe, America (North and South) most part of Asia including China's neighbors, Australia and even the weak Africa are united.
My brother the wisest and strongest commander is the one that knows when to fight and when to retreat.
Re: World Power Tussle - A Game Well Played By China by nobilie: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
pode:
Northern Nigeria will risk half its population or more to retain power(military, oil, constitution, govt parastatals, quota system) in Nigeria. Think well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Start The Distribution Of Ludo To Woo Electorates / #ENDSARS: CNN Now Reporting The Protest As It Goes Global. / Atiku's Daughter Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Trends On Twitter (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.