Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (76337 Views)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by chayoma01: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Seun:
They are not running from the virus. They don’t want to be trapped in Nigeria; that’s all. Especially if we enact an impractical #TotalShutdown.

Quick question... Why did they come back? Only to infect the Nigerian population.

"They don't want to be trapped in Nigeria". They should have stayed in their country and be patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Google operation second eleven, the document is even here on Nairaland....
thanks
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by hush15: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Millz404:

Forget all these forecast bros...how many don "peme"
The virus is spreading no doubts but for some reason the spread is not as bad as you have it in other counties... US, Italy, France etc. I remember US recording its first case not too long ago and then boom 82,000. You sef see road, u no go gree go america now even with their best medicare

Bros that was insulting me the other day, are you still there. Hope you following the figures. May God not allow us be victims of Corona o
Re: Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by hush15: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
etrouble:

It seems you like more death just because you hate Buhari, good luck to you.

Mr Oga that was insulting me cos I said fact! Hope you seeing figures and its not because I hate Buhari, who apparently is a mass failure in its logical sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years / Nigerians In The UK Are Really Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.