Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Pain Beneath The Smile. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Pain Beneath The Smile. (160 Views)

Man Dies In Kaduna But The Smile On His Face Got People Talking. Photos / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pain Beneath The Smile. by beatific: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Things are still tough but never felt better, i know i will pull through someday, i can never give up, i think i have passed that stage. The battle remains my secret.
To the those out there going through the same stuff, to those with different stories of loss and pain.. you're the definition of strong and fearless, you're capable, you're brave, you are loved.

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Doctor Nurse Aides Cleaners Part-time / Skin Treatment For Your Smooth Skin | Skinalaya / Lessons And ‘gains’ From COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.