Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! (2335 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
So guys... I was meditating this morning and this just dropped into my heart about why the whole world could be going through this pandemic at the same time.

Now, for a fairly long time now, everyone's been busy going about their, jobs, businesses, and social activities to the point God has been relegated. People hardly have quality time with their maker, (God). some can't even remember the last time they went for worship or even have a quiet time with God.
Some don't even see it as necessary to have an hour praise and worship session with God. Some, who gave their life to christ have fast deviated from the faith and can be seen engaging in one mundane activity or the other.
Some have even become Sunday Sunday medicine And all have forsaken the place of God in their quest for pleasures of this world.

Now this is happening..
Has it occurred to anyone that this could be God trying to pass a message to us?
To remind us of our first love and how we've abandoned him? And prolly turn back to him? Or why do you think, everyone all over the world had to be forced to give up their precious jobs, biz, and social activities and stay at home? Can't you see its more than just a pandemic?

Heres what the Bible says in
John 4:21–24

NIV
21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me,a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.q 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.s 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit,v and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

I think it is time we turn back to God.
Reverence Him.
Give Him quality time and worship in our hearts cos he says a time will come when we'll no longer go to mountains before we can worship. Remember churches are also affected.

Let us therefore, in our various homes, give God the true and spirit filled worship he desires/deserves. And God will hear us from heaven and heal our land.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Shelumiel: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2020
True talk
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by MZrapper(f): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2020
So your God put viral affliction on the entire universe so that he could be remembered??
If he had done his Job he won't have to come up with gimmicks to gain humans' attentions and reverence that only scientists are worthy of.

Wake up.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Shelumiel: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:
So your God put viral affliction on the entire universe so that he could be remembered??
If he gad done his Job he won't have come up with gimmicks to gain humans' attentions.

Wake up.
How about this theory :how about God left men alone with their problems, so they could wander in their own confusion...

1 Like

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:
If he gad done his Job he won't have come up with gimmicks to gain humans' attentions.

Wake up.

God is not a respecter of persons. He does as he pleases and no one, not even YOU can question His doings.

Go and read the account of Noah. You'll understand how God works.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by MZrapper(f): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

God is not a respecter of persons. He does as he pleases and no one, not even YOU can question His doings.

I have so much on my hands to laze around reading some tales.
gods could be unquestionable, I won't waste my time disputing that. My own is, stop coming up with fallacies just to make your imaginary god all mighty. No one bestows his creations with plaques just so he could be reverenced.

That is even asinine and foolish to think of.

4 Likes

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Scientists(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:
If he gad done his Job he won't have come up with gimmicks to gain humans' attentions and reverence that only scientists are worthy of.

Wake up.

Yes!

You called my Monika
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by MZrapper(f): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2020
Shelumiel:
How about this theory :how about God left men alone with their problems, so they could wander in their own confusion...
If I am getting you right then this doesn't buttress the purported fallacies by the OP.
It will make more sense if it's seen from your own view that men brought this upon themselves but for her to attribute this to some venerations is very unwise.

1 Like

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by MZrapper(f): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Scientists:

Yes!

You called my Monika
Lol. I didn't call you, I made use of an English word.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

I have so much on my hands to laze around reading some tales.
gods could be unquestionable, I won't waste my time disputing that. My own is, stop coming up with fallacies just to make your imaginary god all mighty. No one bestows his creations with plaques just so he could be reverenced.

That is even asinine and foolish to think of.

Read the account of Moses' story and the mighty men of Egypt. They said worse than you. mind you, they were also God's creation but He didn't hesitate to deal with them when they proved stubborness and to think God put that sames stubbornness in their hearts, to prove his supremacy over them and make them reference Him.

They did at last. grin
Shalom.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Scientists(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:
Lol. I didn't call you, I made use of an English word.
Good. keep on lecturing them about me
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by MZrapper(f): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Read the account of Moses' story and the mighty men of Egypt. They said worse than you. mind you, they were also God's creation but He didn't hesitate to deal with them when they proved stubborness and to think God put that sames stubbornness in their hearts, to prove his supremacy over them and make them reference Him.

They did at last. grin
Shalom.
My dear, these are nothing but unproven tales.
Let's not even talk about the falsehood of those archaic tales.

Are you happy that your god is taking lives of innocent souls ( babies inclusive) just for him to be feared, respected, worshiped, reverenced and whatever words suit in perfectly?

4 Likes

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

If I am getting you right then this doesn't buttress the purported fallacies by the OP.
It will make more sense if it's seen from your own view that men brought this upon themselves but for her to attribute this to some venerations is very unwise.

We saying the same thing.

The people brought this upon themselves by abandoning God. Which I clearly stated in my writeup.
Just like the Egyptians brought it upon themselves when they proved stubbornness in obeying God's command.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by MZrapper(f): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

We saying the same thing.

The people brought this upon themselves by abandoning God. Which I clearly stated in my writeup.
Just like the Egyptians brought it upon themselves when they proved stubbornness to obey God's command.
Firstly, stop making reference to unverified events so I will pretend I didn't see the farce of a record you pointed out up there.

Secondly, I admit humans brought it upon themselves but it has nothing do with they forgetting your god.

Do I need to remind you how many of your priests have died in Italy?

2 Likes

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by pryme(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Your OP (opening post) is not the reason for the pandemic.
It came from an animal in Wuhan, you should separate facts from opinions.

God has always been present when we go thru heaven or hell, talking about Him now means he is a seasonal entity.

2 Likes

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

My dear, these are nothing but unproven tales.
Let's not even talk about the falsehood of those archaic tales.

Are you happy that your god is taking lives of innocent souls ( babies inclusive) just for him to be feared, respected, worshiped, reverenced and whatever words suit in perfectly?

We cannot question God. All we owe Him, is due reverence and worship.

Peace.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by MZrapper(f): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

I cannot question God. All I owe Him, is due reverence and worship.

Peace.

Peace unto you too.

I have fixed this.
I am not a part of that fiasco.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

Firstly, stop making reference to unverified events so I will pretend I didn't see the farce of a record you pointed out up there.

Secondly, I admit humans brought it upon themselves but it has nothing do with they forgetting your god.

Do I need to remind you how many of your priests have died in Italy?

I'm not here to argue dear.

I only pray you accept Christ cos i can see from your responses that you're not a Christian.

Peace
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by MZrapper(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

I'm not here to argue dear.

I only pray you accept Christ cos i can see from your responses that you're not a Christian.

Peace
Do you still have to pray for me to accept your god?? I thought you said he allowed the universe undergo this so that he could be reverenced and end up winning more souls na.
You should fold your arms and await the day I will convert due to the affliction.
Abi is the gimmick failing already?

Go and enjoy your stay at home.

2 Likes

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

Do you still have to pray for me to accept your god?? I thought you said he allowed the universe undergo this so that he could be reverenced and end up winning more souls na.
You should fold your arms and await the day I will convert due to the affliction.

Yes dear. I still have to pray for you cos its one of my purposes here on earth to get the unsaved to back to God.

There's no gimmick here but a food for thought for everyone both the Christians and unbelievers.

God is still interested in humanity. Grab a hold on Him now while you can.

He cares.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by 24kmagic: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
Some people don't realise how stupid they sound each time they try to make excuses for God.

I'm a believer but God no de try at a time. Asin God de fvck up

How can a God with all his powers allow evil to befall his children simply because he wants to prove a point? Where is the compassion and forgiveness the bible talked about?

Earlier this month, an explosion rocked a certain part of lagos, leading to the deaths of a couple whom according to reports were on their way to church.

What excuse can you make for God for that?
Of course the normal excuse is God knows best .

God needs to come down and start giving us valid reasons for some of his actions cos they just don't make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bless you.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
24kmagic:
kiss

Bless you.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Bigmanpickin: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
MZrapper:

I've got y'all time dawgs! You think you got reality sorted out in your washed up assertions.. guess what you are wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Bigmanpickin: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
God exists goddamit! Open your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Bigmanpickin: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
As far as there are possibilities the argument of God cannot be done with.. guess what, we have endless possibilities
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
pryme:

Your OP (opening post) is not the reason for the pandemic.
It came from an animal in Wuhan, you should separate from opinion.

God has always been present when we go thru heaven or hell, talking about Him now means he is a seasonal entity.

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by GeneralPula: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
So guys... I was meditating this morning and this just dropped into my heart about why the whole world could be going through this pandemic at the same time.

Now, for a fairly long time now, everyone's been busy going about their, jobs, businesses, and social activities to the point God has been relegated. People hardly have quality time with their maker, (God). some can't even remember the last time they went for worship or even have a quiet time with God.
Some don't even see it as necessary to have an hour praise and worship session with God. Some, who gave their life to christ have fast deviated from the faith and can be seen engaging in one mundane activity or the other.
Some have even become Sunday Sunday medicine And all have forsaken the place of God in their quest for pleasures of this world.

Now this is happening..
Has it occurred to anyone that this could be God trying to pass a message to us?
To remind us of our first love and how we've abandoned him? And prolly turn back to him? Or why do you think, everyone all over the world had to be forced to give up their precious jobs, biz, and social activities and stay at home? Can't you see its more than just a pandemic?

Heres what the Bible says in
John 4:21–24

NIV
21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me,a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.q 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.s 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit,v and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

I think it is time we turn back to God.
Reverence Him.
Give Him quality time and worship in our hearts cos he says a time will come when we'll no longer go to mountains before we can worship. Remember churches are also affected.

Let us therefore, in our various homes, give God the true and spirit filled worship he desires/deserves. And God will hear us from heaven and heal our land.

Shalom.
Una go just dey ridicule God anyhow..

Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

Una go just dey ridicule God anyhow..

Nonsense..

I will never ridicule God. Sorry if that's how you see it though.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

You people think God is petty?
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

You people think God is petty?

So what is happening around the world is petty?
Hmm..

If God could be involved in what happened during Pharaoh and Moses time in Egypt which was just a fraction of the world, how much more something of this magnitude that involves virtually the whole world.
Re: Come In And See The Reason For This World Pandemic!!! by Martinez39s(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
The outbreak of the virus should show you the inefficacy and inadequacy of religious gods, and it should make you ask if you haven't been lied to by your clergymen and holy books. As I have always said, despite the great noise about God's great power and existence, events will also occur and proceed as you would expect if there were no god.

CASE ONE
If any abrahamic God existed, and that God is powerful as the corresponding holy book purports, we would expect the follow:
(1) Prayer grounds and places of worship would be filled to the brim by all looking for the divine healing power.
(2) Governments around the world won't close down religious gatherings. In fact, they would urge and compel everyone to go to prayer grounds for healing.
(3) The services of clergy would have been demanded by doctors and scientists to contain the virus, and heal those who are in the hospital.
(4) The virus should have been a thing of the past due to divine intervention spurred by the prayers of believers.
(5) Pastors would have prophesied about the virus. Even pastors, psychics, imams etc. didn't see this coming. grin
(6) Prayer grounds would never be shut down.
(7) We might argue that God could have prevented this in the first place if He wanted to.
(8 ) There would be multiple cases of testimonies (with proof) of those who have been healed of the virus by prayer and faith.

CASE TWO
If God doesn't exists, religion is a lie, and we are on our own to solve our problems, here is what we would expect:
(1) There would social distancing to protect ourselves.
(2) Churches, Mosques, etc. would be closed down.
(3) Clergymen aren't healing the sick in hospitals but are in self-isolation. grin
(4) Governments are listening to scientific report instead of clergymen.
(5) Those who have contracted the virus are taken to the hospital instead of churches, mosques, prayer mountain etc.
(6) Governments and hospitals aren't earnestly seeking the services of holy men. In fact, they are not trying.
(7) So far, there isn't a single confirmed case of someone being healed by prayer and faith from the virus.

Look at both cases, and tell me which one fits your observable reality. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls / The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) / What's Her Name Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.