Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,194 members, 7,913,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know (2302 Views)

The Wørst Has Happen To Sabinus Aka Mr Funny As He Esçape Fatal Aççident / Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by skyhighweb(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2020
sense they say is not common i guess thats y dey say boy not man, since we are on lock down lets share stories of things yahoo boys have done that made u realise sense no common i will start

i use to know of a certain friend when in university
we use to roll together, borrows money like mad, any way dude finally hammer big and threw a party, it didnt stop there bought two big phones for his gf, omo i think he hit big cause he travelled to ghana for more flexing with another friend of mine, guess what the other friend of mine paid his transport fare back to Nigeria. ( guy still they hold me self).

the other one open a boutique, women no let store grow as he b having them in and out nah so d store dey empty until everything finish.

so what u heard or seen lets get busy

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by Obijulius: 4:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Following
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by skyhighweb(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Obijulius:
Following
same same
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by dayleke: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2020
skyhighweb:
sense they say is not common i guess thats y dey say boy not man, since we are on lock down lets share stories of things yahoo boys have done that made u realise sense no common i will start

i use to know of a certain friend when in university
we use to roll together, borrows money like mad, any way dude finally hammer big and threw a party, it didnt stop there bought two big phones for his gf, omo i think he hit big cause he travelled to ghana for more flexing with another friend of mine, guess what the other friend of mine paid his transport fare back to Nigeria. ( guy still they hold me self).

the other one open a boutique, women no let store grow as he b having them in and out nah so d store dey empty until everything finish.

so what u heard or seen lets get busy

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

In the two instances that you cited, these guys did not work for that money used as capital.
E no fit last na, no be their sweat.
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by foxxydude: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2020
Yahoo big boy driving from Lagos to Benin stops at police checkpoint and gifts the police large sum of money, policeman starts shooting in th air to celebrate. Bullets hits yahoo big boy and he dies.
The end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
foxxydude:
Yahoo big boy driving from Lagos to Benin stops at police checkpoint and gifts the police large sum of money, policeman starts shooting in th air to celebrate. Bullets hits yahoo big boy and he dies.
The end.

Like seriously? This shit happened for real?
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by skyhighweb(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Edwin02110:
i dont think so
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by foxxydude: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Edwin02110:

Very real
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by Passionate888: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2020
Following
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by FatherBona: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
Passionate888:
Following
[/s]
Drop your own story jhor angry
Stop following people like an Idiot undecided
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Passionate888:
Following
Why wasn't it reported?
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by Passionate888: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Edwin02110:
Why wasn't it reported?
why wasn't what reported?
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by skyhighweb(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2020
Edwin02110:
Why wasn't it reported?
it made up
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by illicit(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
The story of Leo
Re: Weird Things That Has Happen To A Yahoo Fellow You Know by courage9(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
The success story is always short lived...

angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Capture A Man Groping A Woman Backside And Punches On Her Face . / ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State / Meat Thief Caught Redhanded With The Evidence (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.