Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,528 members, 7,888,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics (12674 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Damn!
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by csamii: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wetin consign me! If it's to shoot unarmed protesters they will see strength but see what their mate did to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by tyup(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Spactacle:
A lot of mole are in the NA,It was an ambush and the NA lost more than 50 gallant men that day, it still hurt.. but just yesterday more than 80 boko Haram members were killed .. Things changed now.. enough said.

How sure are you? are you at the theater front?

or just trying to make things appear well
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by kajsa08: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Rip
Goniri is where?
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by experience003(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Please move this to front page.. Nigerians need to see the what the incompetence of General Bihari's regime. #BuhariResign cry cry cry
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Franzinni: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Died a warriors death!
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Elimon(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
I will rather be in the Tahitian military than fight for bubu in this politicized book haram war...Boko harm Na ghost
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by spartan117(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Short of words shocked
Rip.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Ibechris2: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari is working and we can all see the work...to all who voted this islamist may evil not depart ur house and generation both born and unborn yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by DSoj(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
I dont understand how this keep happening. Is Nigerian army weak or is Boko that strong?

RIP Gallant soldiers
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by simi522(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
i dont even know
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by veron007: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Complete zoo! I don't blame people that call this contraption a zoo. Tomorrow they will vote to use funds meant for the military to send these terrorists to study abroad. I bet you they will be sent them to Islamic countries where they will complete their terrorism training.

I'm shocked, disappointed, angry and yet humbled at the same time. It's a pity that our military lack the skill and moral needed to fight this war. Madness is doing the same thing over and over and expect different result. GEJ brought foreign advisers to train and support our military, but we made every effort to frustrate him. It's a pity that it is the body and blood of our brothers and sisters that liter the unforgiving nook and cranny of this forsaken contraption. Have you seen any big politicians son laying lifeless on the battle field with mutilated appendages, bleeding out?

For all the people that voted this deadbeat president into power, may the blood of these young men that's laying on the battle field visit you and your families one after the other. May your families meet the same fate as these soldiers. It will not be well with you and your families. You knew that he was a complete failure, but due to selfishness and hatred for SE and SS you still went ahead to reinforce failure.God please protect your sons and daughter. We shall overcome.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by franchasng: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Op don't worry, our darling daddy President is still snapping pictures and covering his next broadcast video at aso rock, when he is done, he will order for these Boko Haram terrorists to be rehabilitated and re-integrated into the society with a special welcome pack for a job well done cool

What you saw is just an informal Nigerian military drill in the north undecided
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by abumeinben(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
The terrorists even made a video of this, saw it on Twitter early February. Shooting the dead soldiers, some in trenches.

The next was a video of soldiers collapsing because there was not water to drink.

Whoever brought this violent worshiping regime to seat of power......
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by sapientia(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari will pay their killers

Spactacle:
A lot of mole are in the NA,It was an ambush and the NA lost more than 50 gallant men that day, it still hurt.. but just yesterday more than 80 boko Haram members were killed.. Things changed now.. enough said.

Are you equating the lives of 50 soldiers to the lives of 80 boko haram members?

Don't get me angry
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by engrchykae(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Some folks claim our military are not well equipped but I beg to disagree.
The military is simply incompetent.
How the military will be dumb enough to allow Boko boys to cut them off is beyond me.
Biafrans were under armed and outnumbered but they were not pushovers.
Our military lack coherent spirit and operational consciousness.
Simply incompetent.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by AK481(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Lorry used tfor carry 100 plus soldiers in a war zone

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by osamz007: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
All this soldiers killed at once??

Something is wrong somewhere

God will have to punish buhari and that man burtai or what do they call him

RIP to the dead

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by gqboyy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
It seems like they stole each soldier's shoes and weapon.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Spactacle(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
tyup:

How sure are you? are you at the theater front?

or just trying to make things appear well

I've seen enough already but thank God for Life.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Spactacle(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
engrchykae:
Some folks claim our military are not well equipped but I beg to disagree.
The military is simply incompetent.
How the military will be dumb enough to allow Boko boys to cut them off is beyond me.
Biafrans were under armed and outnumbered but they were not pushovers.
Our military lack coherent spirit and operational consciousness.
Simply incompetent.

Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by jchioma: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmm... there was a country.

Any Southerner that joins the army to fight Islamist terrorist under this present regime is committing suicide.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Spactacle(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
sapientia:
Buhari will pay their killers

Are you equating the lives of 50 soldiers to the lives of 80 boko haram members?

Don't get me angry

Not trying to equate nothing here bro..this government is a joke and it's really affecting the NA.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by tyup(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
Spactacle:

I've seen enough already but thank God for Life.

My heart strikes and I got down in emotional pain when I heard the news seriously I felt sad cuz since my encounter with some soliders at Kigera base camp Niger state I got to love military men and their morale

so hearing this news really strikes me as if they were my own family. news put the toll at 70 some 80 DHQ said 29 some put it at 50 but only God knows the real number my prayers are Boko Haram count their pound of buzzing flesh to
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by tyup(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
csamii:
Wetin consign me! If it's to shoot unarmed protesters they will see strength but see what their mate did to them

You really have to understand what command is it's always a Sir Yes sir even when you don't feel good about it

Hausas are shooting at Ipob guys while Igbos are the ones shooting Boko Haram
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by engrchykae(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Spactacle:

Stop saying what you don't know.
at least I know that Nigeria military is incompetent.
Always complaining of being poorly equipped while Boko snatch tanks from them.
Silly army that refused to metamorphosed into a modern army,still stuck in the sixties because it's headed by the conservative north who hates innovation.
They are only good in making animal noises and cursing in hausa.
It's a shame.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Danzakidakura(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
The corpse in Aso rock will not say anything about this, supposing they are fulani caws that were killed he will be spitting all over.
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Spactacle(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
tyup:

My heart strikes and I got down in emotional pain when I heard the news seriously I felt sad cuz since my encounter with some soliders at Kigera base camp Niger state I got to love military men and their morale

so hearing this news really strikes me as if they were my own family. news put the toll at 70 some 80 DHQ said 29 some put it at 50 but only God knows the real number my prayers are Boko Haram count their pound of buzzing flesh to
Yeah it's really a blow on the part of the NA. It was an ambush. Those b.a.stard got some Intel from some mole and acted quickly.it was really bad mehn and I really don't like recalling the sight.. this days it's been a different ball game, it's no longer like few weeks ago. Thanks for your concern and may God keep us safe
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Spactacle(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
engrchykae:
at least I know that Nigeria military is incompetent.
Always complaining of being poorly equipped while Boko snatch tanks from them.
Silly army that refused to metamorphosed into a modern army,still stuck in the sixties because it's headed by the conservative north who hates innovation.
They are only good in making animal noises and cursing in hausa.
It's a shame.

As you wish sir
Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by joe4christ(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2020
And yet people still pay huge sum to be able to get into the Nigerian Army.

God forbid I die a useless death, a fvckin political death. Fighting a war that has been designed to fail.
These soldiers die for nothing and will be forgotten including their families. Damn!

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Goniri. Graphic Pics by Susu888(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2020
Stop posting fake news. These are old pics else where is you source?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetesses Sold Day-old Baby For N300,000 / Deeper Life Pastor, Otamayomi Ogedengbe, Regains Freedom In Ondo / Fresh Attack In Jol, Riyom LGA, Plateau: 2 Killed & 2 Injured (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.