Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,831 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:05 PM

"I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses (791 Views)

Ibrahim Sini: I Wanted Peace Of Mind - Policeman Who Rejected ₦150M Bribe / Jealous Uncle Who Bathed His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra Pictured / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by MsDoris(f): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Delta state police has arrested an 18-year-old teenager identified as Kelvin Uzor, for the alleged killing of his brother’s identical twins for money-making ritual on March 6, 2020, in Oko Ogbele, Delta State.

Accroding to the Police, Uzor killed the seven-year-old twin boys, then removed their p£nis, eyes, tongues and hands, which he hurriedly took to a native doctor in Anambra State.

Kelvin, however, has denied killing the twins, insisting that it was his friend, one Onuwa Olisah, who killed them.

Incidentally, Onuwa’s 11-year-old brother, Iweka Olisah, has also confessed to seeing his elder brother with a bloodied machete.

Kelvin said that his only crime was in attending the meeting with Onuwa and others, where they deliberated on how to carry out money making ritual. He claimed to have backed out of the devilish plan at the last minutes.

Read full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/03/i-wanted-to-become-millionaire-drive.html

Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by edo3(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by dotman4real007(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
18years wants to drive big cars and live in mansions. At his age I was thinking of GNS101. This one na wasted soul.
Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by donbachi(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
NO worry...u go drive d carton own for prison....very big big ones and prison yard is also big for u...so na dream come tru.
Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by dawnomike(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
When a son decides to be stupid and foolish... Just 18yrs in the world and he could conceive such evil!
Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
first they should beat the bejesus out of him until they find all the culprits of this heinous madness.... then ONE bullet to the back of the head of everyone who took part in this senseless murder, no questions asked!
Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by sapientia(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Government is busy arresting people.

No orientation

No sensitization.

This will be a joke if the narrative remains same in Nigeria.

With all advanced tech, we have youths who still believe that body parts can give money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by Franzinni: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Yahoo + has driven our youths mad! That was how was saying they asked him to bring a 35 year old person and get 35 million naira ... And the mumu was even considering doing it ... When dem nab den .. Dem go say nah devil. .. Who come be the devil inside dem two
Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by meavox: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerians we CAN do something about ritual killing. We can support WAHuSa (World Against Human Sacrifice).

WAHuSa does not want our money.

They need us to support their Facebook page and Twitter. Like them, follow them, give them ideas on how we can end this horror of ritual killings.

They need us to act on the messages of their posts which is essentially to educate our children and people against ritual killing. To actively encourage Police to do more. To actively use our churches to reject ritual killings (and shrines, witch doctors etc) from our land so God can bless us.

Nigerians we can't keep on being UNCONCERNED about these things in our society. Many of us will be dying from Coro this year, even those of us who have fled abroad. Let us have something to show God that we did not live for SELF only, so He can perhaps have mercy upon our souls.

Do visit WAHuSa on Facebook through their website here: https://web.facebook.com/WAHuSa/

WAHuSa is on Twitter via @WAHuSa1

Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by mrwonlasewonie: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin
Re: "I Wanted Drive Big Cars, Build A House" - 18yr Uncle Who Killed Twins Confesses by Sharonstone7719: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Me i blame his parents and society sha.....alot of us are being made to believe we are useless without money and are always set into competition we don't want....a person his age should be in school and thinking of innovations to change the world at his time.....sha abeg straight to the executioner table.....in ur next life you go do jeje

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Kogi State Commissioner Beats And Rapes A Young Girl – See Pictures / Lockdown: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.