Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,946 members, 7,915,736 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:45 AM

Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo (1666 Views)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by Built2last: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2020
Who Is FG Flying Out With Challenger Jet From Abuja Airport This Morning?

Posted on March 27, 2020 by The Elites

There are questions being asked about who Nigeria is bending its rules and the ban on international flights for, as arrangements are being made to fly someone, an unnamed expatriate, out this morning.

It will be recalled that FG placed a ban on international flights a couple of days back. Flights are not allowed out or in except on emergency cases.
We sighted a letter granting permission signed by the Director, Air Transport Management in the Ministry of Aviation granting a CHALLENGER 604 with Registration number N880ET to take off from ABUJA Airport this morning.
Though the title of the letter itself is suspicious as it indicates that the request was for the evacuation of an expatriate and the destination is London.

See the document from Aviation Ministry

https://www.theelitesng.com/who-is-fg-flying-out-with-challenger-jet-from-abuja-airport-this-morning/

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by Enoch07: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
expatriates!!! it's alright

4 Likes

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by SadiqBabaSani: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Any of the high profile politician's in naija

1 Like

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by daddytime(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2020
Abba Kyari

2 Likes

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by ursullalinda(f): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
daddytime:
Abba Kyari

I suspect same.....if the memo is real.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by daddytime(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
ursullalinda:

I suspect same.....if the memo is real.

I doubt the authenticity of the memo though.

1 Like

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by orisa37: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
It's a Privileged Bokoharam.
Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by Kalapizim(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
A Turkish Airline B777 took off from Lagos today around 8:30am
I saw it with my korokoro eyes
Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by Racoon(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
shocked Expatriate? Same Stansted Airport where the president plane was parked for about 106days in 2016 @ the expense of taxpayers money?

Same Airport the inglorious despotic regime of 1984 carried out the inglorious Umaru Dikko diplomatic kidnap attempt? Perhaps Bubu, Abba Kyari or a highly placed VIP was ferried out.

1 Like

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by Racoon(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Kalapizim:
A Turkish Airline B777 took off from Lagos today around 8:30a. I saw it with my korokoro eyes
Another unknown plane took off this evening about an hour ago from Lagos.What is really wrong with the Nigerian authority? The whole world is on lockdown.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by Kalapizim(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Racoon:
Another unknown plane took off this evening about an hour ago from Lagos.What is really wrong with the Nigerian authority? The whole world is on lockdown.
I don't understand at all, I live close to the airport and still hear aircrafts taking off

The sound of one woke me up this morning around 4 am.The sound was definitely from a wide bodied plane.

1 Like

Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by Exmilitant(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
Op, anyone can leave the country irrespective of the lockdown provided Oga at the top signed and sealed.
Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Expatriate? Same Stansted Airport where the president plane was parked for about 106days in 2016 @ the expense of taxpayers money?

Same Airport the inglorious despotic regime of 1984 carried out the inglorious Umaru Dikko diplomatic kidnap attempt? Perhaps Bubu, Abba Kyari or a highly placed VIP was ferried out.
Yea expatriates in nepotism and corruption.
Re: Who Is FG Authorising To Fly Out Of Abuja Airport In This Memo by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
Want more information about this aircraft? You might be interested in our FBO ToolBox service. Click here.

N880ET Aircraft Registration

Aircraft Summary
Summary2001 BOMBARDIER INC CL-600-2B16
Fixed wing multi engine
(22 seats / 2 engines)
OwnerAVIATION ENTERPRISES INC
WILMINGTON , DE, US
(Corporation)

Airworthiness ClassStandard/Transport
Serial Number5514
EngineGE CF34 SERIES (Turbo-fan)
Thrust: 9140lbs
WeightOver 20,000lbs
SpeedNot defined
Mode S Code053017113 / AC1E4BRegistration Details
StatusAssigned
Certificate Issue Date2014-11-19
Airworthiness Date2002-10-17
Last Action Date2017-06-21
Expiration2020-11-30
Registry SourceFAA

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Written His Name In Gold- Gombe Gov / Caverton Flew In 220 Passengers Without COVID-19 Screening –rivers / Great Zikites Embrace Your Full School Shots Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.