Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way (821 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Geekamon(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
I've seen plenty topics this evening, where people are offering money to random folks. There's no way to confirm their genuineness, but then, people need money, that's the situation of plenty of us.

In that light, I want to make an unsual request. I'm a final year Chemical Engineering student who because of this pandemic have been forced to remain indoors. But I have a very active mind, and have been really restless, seeking out ways to make money even in this condition. To that end I need help.

I would appreciate a mentor who will guide and support me and expose me to legal and credible means of making money and growing financially. What I seek is Financial Intelligence.

Will you be that person for me?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Ladylite: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Geekamon:
I've seen plenty topics this evening, where people are offering money to random folks. There's no way to confirm their genuineness, but then, people need money, that's the situation of plenty of us.

In that light, I want to make an unsual request. I'm a final year Chemical Engineering student who because of this pandemic have been forced to remain indoors. But I have a very active mind, and have been really restless, seeking out ways to make money even in this condition. To that end I need help.

I would appreciate a mentor who will guide and support me and expose me to legal and credible means of making money and growing financially. What I seek is Financial Intelligence.

Wise one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by blackpanthar: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Geekamon:

I can mentor you.
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by MrToothBrush: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Newyork
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Forced17: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ladylite:

Wise one
Sadly no one will want to help
Everyone is after his or her own self
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Forced17: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
blackpanthar:

I can mentor you.
Me too cry
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Edenoscar2(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=MrToothBrush post=87864716][/quote]

Someone is looking for the river, you're here asking for 1 fish ���

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Godsonjolly: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Edenoscar2:

Imagine o grin
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by MrToothBrush: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Edenoscar2:

the fish and river are one

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Geekamon:

sadly if that person would have said, let me teach you how to be sufficient (like he has done in the past), the majority would have dismissed his post, but when he advertises about giving FREE MONEY, you automatically have the attention of EVERYBODY. the needy, the poor, the down on their luck ones....but also the greedy, the scamhunters, the doubters, the online beggars etc
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Jamexjulius(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by somto10: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
Go learn forex trading bro
u wont regret it...
Its putting meals on my table now.
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Froshloaded: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jamexjulius:
Chat me up on WhatsApp. If you can do freelancing
Which kindbof freelancing
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Ladylite: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Forced17:

Sadly no one will want to help
Everyone is after his or her own self

Why didn't you contact the person who wanted to help
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Geekamon(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
I want to express my sincere appreciation to all who took out time to respond to me. You folks are the real MVPs. I'll be sure to follow up on the suggestions. As for those offering to provide mentorship, I'll contact you by mail.

Thanks once again people. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by MrToothBrush: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Serleeees:

You thought say na money he dey sharegrin
Bro how u doing. Kindly modify my details
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by MrToothBrush: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Edenoscar2:

Bro how u doing. Kindly modify my details
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by finalboss(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
somto10:
Go learn forex trading bro
u wont regret it...
Its putting meals on my table now.
Na so
Re: Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by felije: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
somto10:
Go learn forex trading bro u wont regret it... Its putting meals on my table now.
I we like to learn can you put me true

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Would Buy 20k Airtel Airtime? / Viral Video Of A Woman Who Goes Completely Nekked At A Burial Ceremony- Video / Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.