Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,793 members, 7,933,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way (740 Views)

Corpreneur - Best Way To Make Money Just By Saving Money / How To Make Quick Money Just By Trading / Earn Money Just By On Zwerl Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way by Geekamon(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
I've seen plenty topics this evening, where people are offering money to random folks. There's no way to confirm their genuineness, but then, people need money, that's the situation of plenty of us.

In that light, I want to make an unsual request. I'm a final year Chemical Engineering student who because of this pandemic have been forced to remain indoors. But I have a very active mind, and have been really restless, seeking out ways to make money even in this condition. To that end I need help.

I would appreciate a mentor who will guide and support me and expose me to legal and credible means of making money and growing financially. What I seek is Financial Intelligence.

Will you be that person for me?

(1) (Reply)

Take Action Now and Let Your Money Work For You As You Stay Home!! / Chef For Hire / Suitable Phone For Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.