Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim (16770 Views)

Nigerian Government Has ‘No Respect For Courts’ – Judge / Why I Have No Respect For Igbo Leaders Including The Obi Of Onitsha(pictures? / Northerner Have No Respect For Our Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by olax02(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Well spoken...but you shall reap what you sow... lipsrsealed

Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by chaloskyx: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
tinubu would you shut up as if this event would stop you politicians from stealing stop deceiving Nigerians as if you care once this phase is over its business as usual so STFU. you have never cared for the masses the only thing you care about is to continue to have control of lagos state
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Jostoman: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tinubu be like make den no talk sey ano talk anything
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by mechanics(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
But it was the rich that brought it to Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by chaloskyx: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
tinunbu with all the wealth you have amassed from lagos state what have you given the masses to alleviate their concerns during this outbreak................
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by ogascomax: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
It has respect for God and my kinds. Coronavirus is dead. Na me get my mouth na you get your mouth, anything you want talk make you talk but no weapon of the devil fashioned against me shall prosper. I am free from it. Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit there of.
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Realfrankie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ceterus paribus
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by donprinyo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
landmark86:
Tnx to the info Tinubu
Meanwhile, I receive alert from my bank not too long.

Txn:Credit
Acct: 010XXXX657
Amt:NGN 35,500.00
Desc: TRANSFER
FROM FGN/ Covid_19
Date 29-Mar - 2020
02:15

May God bless Buhari for this ooooooo
and na so I come wake up from my dream. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Adaogwashi1(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tinubu need to visit China or Italy for medical check up

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by erinalex: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
Thank GOD He knows he aint immune to the coro
Agbaya osi
Talking about more printing
Coro dey watch you like this

Has hating this Jagaban ever helped u in life ?

I don't believe in any politicians in Nigeria ,Tinubu inclusive. But I won't go the way of abusing them all d time.

You and I, can do better in this crisis, than abusing people.

You might not like Tinubu, but he has offered his own advice.
He has no monopoly of wisdom.

Let us offer our own advice now, this is a wrong time for us to pass blame.

We have a common enemy (korona); which is "wicked" more than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Makavelli25: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
erinalex:

Has hating this Jagaban ever helped u in life ?

I don't believe in any politicians in Nigeria ,Tinubu inclusive. But I won't go the way of abusing them all d time.

You and I, can do better in this crisis, than abusing people.

You might not like Tinubu, but he has offered his own advice.
He has no monopoly of wisdom.

Let us offer our own advice now, this is a wrong time for us to pass blame.

We have a common enemy (korona); which is "wicked" more than Tinubu.
shut up
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Injera(f): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/03/yaraduaization-and-politics-of.html?m=1#.Xn7B_NCnJbA.twitter

Oh so this Bullion Van in Burdillion man also knows this reality? Does he even seek healthcare in Nigeria? Perhaps Coro need to visit you.Now that Coronavirus have caught off with their indecision and insensitivity, Tinubu remembers that it's non-discriminatory.

However, he was asking FG to print more money but have not made any donation to alleviate suffering of affected victims because Bullion Vans is only for the rich.
Coro will visit your father
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Injera(f): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Makavelli25
post=87891476:

shut up
Wish you will direct this kind of hate to your governor ikpeazu that together with orji has sold your state abia to Hindu demonic gods

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by CasNova(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Everybody - including Tinubu and Afenifere - is just making political statements.

And Nigerians are making political reactions.

Let the economic team of the government come up with viable solutions.
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
CORONA has Respect to GOD!
Make Amends, Repent and Ask GOD FOR HELP!

Which is why I have absolutely no fear of CORONA Virus - it will definitely send many of god's children to him in their millions - God wants you back my children grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Perkins2018: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Herdsmen:
Yoruba diety always coming late.. after corona kill above 80 na him your mouth begin leak.

People wey matter don talk since morning, even donate salaries, billions, hospital materials, without much talking.

Jagaban of yorubaland na to Dey look for money to print.
increase hardship on lagosian and milk Yoruba tribe.. why the worship at your shrine.

Silly puppet.

You mean corona virus has killed about 80 people in ibo land?

This your hatred for Tinubu will follow you to your grave and the funny things is he doesn’t know you exist. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by AmeLonRo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by nathdim: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
CORONA has Respect to GOD!

and its killing his children
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
Oh so this Bullion Van in Burdillion man also knows this reality? Does he even seek healthcare in Nigeria? Perhaps Coro need to visit you.Now that Coronavirus have caught off with their indecision and insensitivity, Tinubu remembers that it's non-discriminatory.

However, he was asking FG to print more money but have not made any donation to alleviate suffering of affected victims because Bullion Vans is only for the rich.
The drugbaron came back from London,England not to long ago.
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Bukati2: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jagaban

Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by abokikhalifa: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:

Is it not your fathers mate that are donating ?
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
YORUBA RONU

It's understandable if an Igbo man hates Tinubu, because of the perceived power tussle between Yorubas & Igbos. Igbos have never voted Yoruba man to become Nigeria president, MKO Abiola won only Anambra in 1993, Bashiri Tofa won the remaining 4 states. The Obasanjo they claimed they voted for was a lie, they voted for PDP, not Obasanjo they didn't have any other choice because the other option was a typical Yoruba party AD which had Olu Falae as candidate and he did not get 2% votes in the whole South East.
It's evidently clear Igbos are wiser than some gullible Yorubas that are joining them in crusade to bring down Tinubu at all cost, they hate Tinubu because they are the one that enjoyed Jonathan regime more than any tribes in Nigeria, more than South South even. Yoruba ronu o, omo eni oni sedi bebere, kafi ileke si idi elomiran.
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by ubev01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
If you were wondering why the govt payed lip service to this pandemic from the beginning? Now you have heard it from the horse's mouth. "Our hot climate will destroy it" "it can not affect the black man" "it's like malaria and we deal well with malaria". Etc
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Righteousness89(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
nathdim:
and its killing his children

Sharap your Mouth and Carry your Children to GOD SO they will be protected!
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Kuginzi: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Herdsmen:
I no pray make e reach you.. I go like make your case enter 2023 for proper lashes.

Stay safe Asiwaju of yorubaland
Hmmm!! U don start again!! 'Atiku is coming'..
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Dollabiz: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
I guess the rich are scared now they have all to lose
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by nathdim: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap your Mouth and Carry your Children to GOD SO they will be protected!
your comment really describes your kind of person
So you are saying shut up on behalf of God abii
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Jack500: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Herdsmen:
Yoruba diety always coming late.. after corona kill above 80 na him your mouth begin leak.

People wey matter don talk since morning, even donate salaries, billions, hospital materials, without much talking.

Jagaban of yorubaland na to Dey look for money to print.
increase hardship on lagosian and milk Yoruba tribe.. why the worship at your shrine.

Silly puppet.

All ur comment on this site, is on Yoruba, I am sure u are one of the ipob piglet living on Yoruba soil yet insulting us, don't worry, Ogun will start visiting u all one by one.
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
CORONA has Respect to GOD and those that put their Trust in GOD

The tens of thousands dead and those dying deserved to die abi?
I hope it kills you next
Re: Tinubu: Coronavirus Has No Respect For Rich Or Poor, Christian Or Muslim by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
haven't seen any bullion van catching convid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Never Threatened To Work Against Atiku, PDP In 2023 Poll – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Bandits Kill Councillor, Samaila Buhari Mairago, In Funtua Town / What exactly Is True Federalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.