Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,329 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

Laboratory Sales Consultancy - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Laboratory Sales Consultancy (337 Views)

Laboratory Consultancy / Laboratory equipment & Reagent Supplies / Science Laboratory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laboratory Sales Consultancy by Montlab25: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
I am a well trained Laboratory analyst with 12 years experience in sales of Laboratory solutions also. I can help you get your Laboratory equipment and reagents in competitive time.. I have a consultancy relationship with both OEMs and exclusive distributors for the Nigerian market.

Do you need a particular equipment, kit or reagent which has been difficult to get in Nigeria, talk to my team and we will help you. Also, do you need the i-Check device for immediate vitamin measurement from Bioanalyte?

Are you looking for where to get identification kits from Biomerieux (API kit) or Oxoid made kits?
Are you looking to go into automated equipment?

Talk to us and we will make it easy for you. One on one meeting is okay by us if you want. Send a mail to dejilewis01@gmail.com and we will revert immediately.

We can also arrange hands-on training on different equipment for you or your Laboratory staff. Thank you....

(1) (Reply)

US Military Aircraft Controlled By AI For The First Time / How To Replace A Lost National Identity Number (NIN) Slip / Review: Impact Of Fintech On The Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.