Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer - Crime (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer (99720 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by omohayek: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
grandstar:

So, because I condemned the pastors I am a Muslim? My eyes are seeing my ears. I never knew the day will come when I'll see tortoise with hunchback. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you even read what I sent you? Did you watch the video?
People like that seem to regard Christianity and Islam in the same way others see being a fan of Manchester United or Arsenal: they don't actually have to do anything "their" religion advocates, as long as they get to sit back in their armchairs and hurl abuse at anyone who doesn't offer blind support for "their" side from behind the safety of their keyboards. Most Nigerian religiosity is nothing more than the same old tribalism dressed in a different garb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

As Muhammad is clueless and fake abi, according to :-

Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

Further conformation of your emptiness...

That statement is credited to an angel giving a message to the prophet...

Next time, read from at least 10 verses before the verse youre pointing at so you can get clear explanation and not show your emptiness in public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Further conformation of your emptiness...

That statement is credited to an angel giving a message to the prophet...

Next time, read from at least 10 verses before the verse youre pointing at so you can get clear explanation and not show your emptiness in public

Hmmm so according to you it's an Angel, infact you SLAVES don't even understand quran at all..

Well I won't blame you since Muhammad couldn't read and write, so what should we expect from his followers.. Bunch of Clueless Being grin
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Iceiscold: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Madness mix with foolishness
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by lukency(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Humanoid01:
I don't even know what to say.
Pls say something.They are senseless people and nothing else.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hmmm so according to you it's an Angel, infact you SLAVES don't even understand quran at all..

Well I won't blame you since Muhammad couldn't read and write, so what should we expect from his followers.. Bunch of Clueless Being grin

Ode nie...
Go and read and understand the whole chapter before spewing in nonsense... lol
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by hansomb: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Come to think of it North is one of the least affected place in the world Right now with Zero casualty, isn't that ironical ?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by hansomb: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Don't be stupid or overstep your boudries
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by PHijo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Religion of peace!
Una try well, well.......
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Deyemz(f): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
Haaaa
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by sirZoulahy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Mr agentnairaland? please seek for forgiveness for ur typing. Please if ur aim of reading Quran is to use it against the religion, please seek for forgiveness. Please know the difference between religion and attitude. Northerners are highly aggressive in attitude. They believed they own this country and nobody can checkmate their bad deed. The Northern Christian too are very aggressive in attitude. In Kaduna state, in some area too, they kill in support of their religion which is rightly against the Bible. I want to ask you ever since this lockdown started, has something like that happened in the southwest region? Please ISLAM still remains the religion of PEACE
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
sirZoulahy:

Mr agentnairaland? please seek for forgiveness for ur typing. Please if ur aim of reading Quran is to use it against the religion, please seek for forgiveness. Please know the difference between religion and attitude. Northerners are highly aggressive in attitude. They believed they own this country and nobody can checkmate their bad deed. The Northern Christian too are very aggressive in attitude. In Kaduna state, in some area too, they kill in support of their religion which is rightly against the Bible. I want to ask you ever since this lockdown started, has something like that happened in the southwest region? Please ISLAM still remains the religion of PEACE

Don't tell me Islam in North is different from the one you're practising in South West, the fact still remain you're all SLAVES of allah, what I am saying with concrete evidence from Quran is the level of Illiteracy embedded in ur religion cause majority of evil things you're witnessing in ur religion... Islam is NOT religion of peace because watch that video, b4 those guys started burning down that Police Station they were shouting allahu akbar, should this be so?? If not for what they read in quran this won't have happen..
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Kuginzi: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lavisha:

Okay then, since you insist.
You see, the Bible consists of two divisions namely;
1. The Old testament.
2. The new testament.

The old testament was the Stone age while the new testament is the Jesus Age of which we're in now.
It's a new world and Jesus is King, so if you see anything skeptical about Jesus life, death and resurrection unlike your Mohammed kindly quote that verse.
Go thru the new testament cover to cover, I guaran-fhuking- tee you; all you'll find is sanity and Love.
No killings, no swords, no paedophiles, no basterrds, no headslammers.
If you study it well, you will encounter the holy spirit.

Thank you.
aww
Between Old Testament and New Testament, which of d two is authentic/inspired by God?
My brother, pls don't complicate d issue again for yourself.
I ask again, what did the verse meant by "kill those who are practicing other religion different from yours". Secondly, pls don't permutate by trying to confuse yourself. I need straight answer!
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Autotech312(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Jesus Christ didn't attended any school nor established any school but he's A RABBI Which Means TEACHER .. allah disgraced Muhammad calling him an Illiterate menh too bad

Yes he's a teacher, he taught them in Israel and MUHAMMED taught them in Saudi Arabia...which one is more economically viable. You can also check other MUHAMMED dominated Islamic countries ie UAE, Kuwait and a whole lot of others.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by leksite120(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bukky244:

@ the bolded.
- I am not a lady.
- The wars were Jihad, he first call them to accept Islam by writing them a letter or sending emissaries. Where they refused, he attacks them. How is this defensive wars?
- Aisha was but a baby still playing with dolls, even her baby friends used to come to the prophet house to play with her. That explains the practice up North and the prevalence of VVF in Muslim countries.
No, Aishah was a baby when e initially wanted to, but he waited until she's able to get married according to then qualified age...

Trust me, if u are not going to be irrational, u should know that those people up north are just so ignorant, so using religion as an excuse for their ignorance. Countries like Turkey, UAE are Muslims also.. Don't be deceived, only if u choose not to reason rationally, u should know how people are , to use their belief to panel their desire .

Muhammad wrote them a letter then, cos that's their practise, they wanted to kill him too, they couldn't till he's powerful enough to attack back, if he didn't do that, they would've killed him without any hesitation.. its still a form of defensive war.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Muslim and their deceptive religion
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by gabsuccess(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Religion of peace...
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Autotech312:

Yes he's a teacher, he taught them in Israel and MUHAMMED taught them in Saudi Arabia...which one is more economically viable. You can also check other MUHAMMED dominated Islamic countries ie UAE, Kuwait and a whole lot of others.
Above all, you're all terrorists, thank God CORO has made them to SHUTDOWN kaaba till further notice, nobody to kiss, worship and cycling the black stone where ur god allah was caged..

Hope you're no more facing the direction of kaaba because it has been shutdown.. Hehehehe
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Housing(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

May be you are a religious bigotry, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) being unable to read or write before his messenger-ship is a proof that he didn't forged the Holy Qur'an, but God's revelation. So it is a thing of pride not shame nor mockery.

However, his messenger-ship increase the level of literacy among Muslims.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Housing:

May be you are a religious bigotry, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) being unable to read or write before his messenger-ship is a proof that he didn't forged the Holy Qur'an, but God's revelation. So it is a thing of pride not shame nor mockery.

However, his messenger-ship increase the level of literacy among Muslims.

Jesus Christ you said it's a thing of PRIDE that Muhammad couldn't read and write, ohhh my God why am I wasting my time and data on you?? grin

I now see and understand the reason why Anything Westerners is haram in islam.. Wow one Almajiri sighted

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by danielsage: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Autotech312(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Above all, you're all terrorists, thank God CORO has made them to SHUTDOWN kaaba till further notice, nobody to kiss, worship and cycling the black stone where ur god allah was caged..

Hope you're no more facing the direction of kaaba because it has been shutdown.. Hehehehe

Please check the five countries listed below govern by terrorists as u said. They have the best currencies and economy in the world Please google it, even your so called ISRAEL is not listed among the 20 best economy in world. So you can see is good to be a terrorist.

UAE
Oman
Jordan
Kuwait
Bahrain
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
Autotech312:

Please check the five countries listed below govern by terrorists as u said. They have the best currencies and economy in the world Please google it, even your so called ISRAEL is not listed among the 20 best economy in world. So you can see is good to be a terrorist.

UAE
Oman
Jordan
Kuwait
Bahrain

What are we saying what is this one saying.. grin

Ohh you want to take Surat Economy run away from the subject matter ko??

allah said Muhammad was a damm illiterate which is causing great havoc to World peace, Illiteracy made ur Co. Slaves burnt down police station, Illiteracy made your Co. Slaves engaging in suicide mission..

You need to wake up from your snubber, get heal and face the reality Biko

One of ur friend up there said it's a thing of pride as Muhammad was Unable To read and write grin I do pray for you slaves of allah that Sense should locate you guys one day
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by jonadaft: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
nsiba:

Fun station na there I dey now after that I go roll ufopfop(local gin) to my ancestors, gyrate then cool off my head
I ask you again wetin be ur plan wey Mohammed send u to do as him de 4heaven de 4k vigins
Lol
Dullard

Una dey fûck for heaven?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by PierreAbutu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
RYANAYO:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-angry-youths-burn-police-station-in-katsina/

Another reason I cannot invest my money in the north...smh shocked
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nsiba: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jonathan:

Lol
Dullard

Una dey fûck for heaven?

Why u de deny una style... Paradise of everlasting 4kery
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by Autotech312(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

What are we saying what is this one saying.. grin

Ohh you want to take Surat Economy run away from the subject matter ko??

allah said Muhammad was a damm illiterate which is causing great havoc to World peace, Illiteracy made ur Co. Slaves burnt down police station, Illiteracy made your Co. Slaves engaging in suicide mission..

You need to wake up from your snubber, get heal and face the reality Biko

One of ur friend up there said it's a thing of pride as Muhammad was Unable To read and write grin I do pray for you slaves of allah that Sense should locate you guys one day

I pray u have sense someday...u called MUHAMMED a terrorists and I showed countries govern by MUHAMMED descendants what's the different.

Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by asamaigho(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=Friend22 post=87888691]
How did you manage to read what I wrote? I think you have comprehension problems. [/quote
am sure u cant even understand what u wrote.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by AgentNairaland(f): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Autotech312:

I pray u have sense someday...u called MUHAMMED a terrorists and I showed countries govern by MUHAMMED descendants what's the different.

Wait oooo, you wanna tell me Muhammad was not a terrorist while alive.. Don't let me start with you Slave Boy
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by biomedics(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
I understand their weak mental capacity but if Mr president was alive to his duties by sensitising everyone, this calamity would've been averted.
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by jonadaft: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
nsiba:

Why u de deny una style... Paradise of everlasting 4kery
Stop being a dolt.
Can you quote one reference to Corona rubbish filled in your rotten brain?
Re: COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer by nsiba: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jonathan:

Stop being a dolt.
Can you quote one reference to Corona rubbish filled in your rotten brain?
U degenerate why not go sodomize a bomb...punk ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) / Man And His Wife Assault His Ex-Girlfriend In Ogun, Strip Her Unclad, Take Pics / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.