Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Infinix Hot 8 Always Disconnects VPN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot 8 Always Disconnects VPN (5894 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Always Restarting / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Tecno Spark 3 Vs Hot 7: Battle Of the N30,000+ Devices / Infinix Hot 8 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infinix Hot 8 Always Disconnects VPN by MATURELION: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Norman4real:
Bro, just lock the VPN app so that it's not force closed to save battery.
even if you do that it will still close, I've been there and I'm glad niairalanders convinced me to free myself from the bondage and spell of transsion phones I've been a happy man ever since then cheesy
Re: My Infinix Hot 8 Always Disconnects VPN by busysince1993(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
MATURELION:
even if you do that it will still close, I've been there and I'm glad niairalanders convinced me to free myself from the bandage and spell of transsion phones I've been a happy man ever since then cheesy
I use Nord vpn and Holy fake GPS without any problems without closing, @Op remove it from battery optimization and lock it also.
2g ram is not use for optimization.
Re: My Infinix Hot 8 Always Disconnects VPN by skywalker240(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
doublecross:
then you can never make it in life
Hey let's stop the insult,

We're not crazy peeps over here

Edoairways you too

That's very low from the both of you
Re: My Infinix Hot 8 Always Disconnects VPN by Playermayweda(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na ur 2gb ram, sorry bro
Re: My Infinix Hot 8 Always Disconnects VPN by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
donbummex:
I just bought my infinix Hot 8. The one with 2G ram but not hot 8 lite. Whenever I connect my phone to the VPN to browse, it suddenly disconnects after some minutes of browsing. I've tried everything I could but still the same. I even had to reset my phone to factory setting recently but still the same... The phone is just 2 weeks old and I'm already getting tired of it...

So what was the solution to the problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / What's The Best Phone To Get For #70,000 / I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.