Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

COVID-19: Steven Kefas Prays For Governor El-rufai, Asked Him Questions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Steven Kefas Prays For Governor El-rufai, Asked Him Questions (205 Views)

El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna / Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai / Covid-19: Fmic Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Steven Kefas Prays For Governor El-rufai, Asked Him Questions by Fidwon: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Your Excellency Sir,

Once again my thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time and I pray you overcome the dreaded Covid-19.

Sir, in your statement announcing your status, you told us that you had earlier in the week given out sample for testing, which means that even though you were asymptomatic, you had suspected otherwise – probably because of some persons you may have had contact with.

In the light of the above, Sir, I would like to ask you a few questions.
Why didn’t you responsibly and immediately isolate yourself as your counterparts in Bauchi and other states did while awaiting the test results?

Why did you go about your normal activities as if nothing was at stake?

Do you know that if truly you are positive for the disease, thousands across the state may have also contracted the virus through you due to its reproduction ratio (RO) that research shows is 2-3?

FOLLOW THE LINK FOR THE REST OF THE QUESTIONS
https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2020/03/covid-19-steven-kefas-prays-governor-el-rufai-asked-questions.html/

Re: COVID-19: Steven Kefas Prays For Governor El-rufai, Asked Him Questions by McCoy662(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2020
He's just evil...
He knew he was exposed,
He knew he could be a carrier,
He knew he could infect others,
He knew it all but decided to infect others, "I can't die alone mentality".

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Nurses In Enugu To Go On Strike Due To Poor Facilities VIDEO / Video Of How Coronavirus Test Is Carried Out / Coronavirus: COVID-19 Cases Worldwide Top One Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.