Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,196 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:25 AM

Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye (1010 Views)

When I Die, Will I Go Directly To Heaven Or Will I Wait Until The Rapture? / What Killed Pastor Dare Adeboye (COVID 19) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
lool
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by Omoluabi16(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Nothing he said was contrary to the bible/Word of God.
I really really enjoyed the sermon. It is a waste of time for Adeboye to start responding to internet warriors. When you people are done ranting, you will get busy.

Stay safe under the Canopy of Jesus Christ.He is the resurrection and the life and can guarantee you eternal life
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by Omoluabi16(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Anacondaprick:

The man is so foolish. I used to respect him before,but for him saying bullshit about those Catholic priests the man is sick in the head
The sad thing some of you are so quick to comment. You're probably a Catholic, so you want to defend your beloved priests. The O.P should have quoted where Adeboye also talked about G.O's too and Christians generally who God does not recognize. I know this is FP material. He never condemned Catholic priests.

He never condemned Catholic priests.
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by Born2Freak(f): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Nothing he said was contrary to the bible/Word of God.
I really really enjoyed the sermon. It is a waste of time for Adeboye to start responding to internet warriors. When you people are done ranting, you will get busy.

Stay safe under the Canopy of Jesus Christ.He is the resurrection and the life and can guarantee you eternal life

One day, you will realise that you have been a sheep.

It would be interesting to see how strong your faith is if all the old people in your family got the virus.......nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by Sabby1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Anacondaprick:

I used to respect him before,but for him saying bullshit about those Catholic priests the man is sick in the head
I wanted saying something with respect to his comment on Catholic priests, but ANYWAY, THAT'S HIS OWN OPINION
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by Omoluabi16(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

One day, you will realise that you have been a sheep.

It would be interesting to see how strong your faith is if all the old people in your family got the virus.......nonsense
Sheep for being a Christian, or. ?
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by Born2Freak(f): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Sheep for being a Christian, or. ?

A sheep for supporting the nonsense that comes out from a pastor's mouth.

It is not a crime to be a Christian. It is criminally irresponsible to use religion to brainwash members into believing dangerous things during an epidemic

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by kingxsamz(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
favor2016:
I pity your lineage

You should be having pity on yourself rather. cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by kingxsamz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Romanoff:
If you know this man isn't talking to you, why do so many of you masturbate to his tweets and sermons?

There are many pastors here in Nigeria that I don't agree with, you know what I don't do? I don't go about following them on social media or listening to their sermons or making comments on their posts.

If you don't agree with what he says, just walk away.

We don't follow them, or listen to their crap...
It's people like you, his followers who brings the news to us.
And what do you expect? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2020
crafteck:
Mad man...he should Go and touch a victim since hes not appointment to die.
u r rude, I think u have personal issue with him
Re: Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye by crafteck(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
u r rude, I think u have personal issue with him

Naa.. I dont even know him nor am i interested, ive just alway believed im giving honor to whom it is deserved, ive grown among scammers, there's something they call format / bombing, thats all these churches do, my dad is a pastor too, for not taking bribe but always disclosing what was given to the branch in lekki, disgruntled pastors pushed him to branches on outskirt of ajah... Truth is i dont believe in words without action or proof. Im ooened to being proved wrong but i can smell scammers lightyears away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Experts And Doctors Are Speaking On 5g, Covid-19 And Planned Vaccines / MFM Prayer City Deliverance Schedules For September / Did Yahoo Yahoo Start From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.