Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,757 members, 7,915,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:38 PM

Covid-19 : More like a wake up call to the world - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 : More like a wake up call to the world (160 Views)

Covid-19 And The Closure Of Churches: A Wake-up Call To Church Leaders / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 : More like a wake up call to the world by Chatflick(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Happy Sunday to all. Concerning the current situation in the world, I'd say it's terrible but also it has in fact drawn many back to Christ. Pastor Adeboye of Redeemed Christian church of God said the virus is actually from God in other to humble mankind and set the lost ones on the path of righteousness of which I totally agree.

I've seen people coming back to God after a whole period of living a very sinful life and why is that? It's because they understand that there is actually a creator and this life isn't theirs. I know some people here don't believe in God or anything but that's not the same for others. If you claim there is no God, it's fine but do you want to gamble with your soul? What do you have to lose in simply believing?

The end might be near or not but this is more like a wake up call to the whole world to amend their sinful ways. Happy Sunday nairalanders!

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate The Giver Of Life / Gospel: Tim Godfrey – Miracles Everywhere || Mp3 + Video / The Blessedness Of Self-denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.