Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,145 members, 7,883,978 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Honest Truth About Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honest Truth About Nairaland (442 Views)

How I Earned 30k In A Week Of Starting Afiiliate marketing (honest Truth) / Chinese Military Intelligence Officer Talks Truth About Corona Virus / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Truth About Nairaland by TPound(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
If you like, ban me after this rant, I don't care. I'll say the fact.

Nairalaland has gone down the drain.
The topics are wack and not interesting, topics that grace the front page are like 11 in 24 hours and at the end, they are boring topics...
its either your mods are getting useless or Nairalaland is starting to lose it's glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honest Truth About Nairaland by chatinent: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Not that, mod are approving more of people they know and rely.
Re: Honest Truth About Nairaland by TPound(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
chatinent:
Not that, mod are approving more of people they know and rely.

then it means the corruption we fight against has started eating deep into our beloved forum
Re: Honest Truth About Nairaland by chatinent: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
TPound:

then it means the corruption we fight against has started eating deep into our beloved forum
Re: Honest Truth About Nairaland by scoundrel(f): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
TPound:
If you like, ban me after this rant, I don't care. I'll say the fact.

Nairalaland has gone down the drain.
The topics are wack and not interesting, topics that grace the front page are like 11 in 24 hours and at the end, they are boring topics...
its either your mods are getting useless or Nairalaland is starting to lose it's glory.
Find a way to entertain yourself then. I’m not saying this place is good, but people outgrow things after a while.
Re: Honest Truth About Nairaland by scoundrel(f): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
TPound:

We fight against? You and who fight against corruption? Typing twenty-paged epistles do nothing but waste one’s time and efforts.
Re: Honest Truth About Nairaland by TPound(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
scoundrel:

Find a way to entertain yourself then. I’m not saying this place is good, but people outgrow things after a while.

I guess you're right

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha, See The Hilarious Personal Experience Someone Posted On Twitter... / Some Of The Most Hilarious Protest Signs You Will Ever See / [2024] How To Withdraw Paypal Funds To Nigeria Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.