Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,774 members, 7,935,291 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

A Pastor Was Arrested In Abuja For Opening Church On Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pastor Was Arrested In Abuja For Opening Church On Sunday (364 Views)

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Was Arrested In Abuja For Opening Church On Sunday by Deathtk: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
A pastor was arrested in Abuja for opening church on Sunday The Special Inspector-General of the Federal Government, Abuja, has fired a pastor for failing to comply with the law. Since last week's ban on Friday prayers and Sunday prayer meetings in Abuja and other Nigerian states have been put in motion to curb the Coronavirus epidemic. Pastor Uden, who was arrested by the agency on Sunday, after gathering people at his church in Ungwar Apo, Abuja. Two imams were arrested in Kaduna on Saturday following Friday prayers.

https://tellkis.com/2020/03/29/a-pastor-was-arrested-in-abuja-for-opening-church-on-sunday/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose From These Two Companies / Pls Am I The Only One That Watch Titanic And Didn't Cry / Reason Why U Should Stop Discussing Ur Marriage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.