Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,251 members, 7,907,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please and please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please and please (289 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please and please by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Am very sorry for saying this please it's just because of the situation I find myself dat cuz it please, i face alots of some difficulties challenges infact to the extent of even finding it very hard and difficult to even get money to eat, though the main cause of it is that i got an accident that got one of my legs gotten broken, so since then am unable to go to work because of the bone fracture i unfortunately got on my legs, it later turn to be alot of sufferness for me infact to the extent of even finding it very hard to even get money to eat, though am now getting better and have already paid for all the treatment i was been given to courtese of a good Samaritans that helps me out, so i paid all the money i owe them where i was been given treatment and i thanks everyone that make it happen for me to do that may almighty God continue to be always assisting and be providing for you too at any time you are in need of anything you want in your lifetime, both cure and uncure diseases will never know it direction to your life Amen
Re: Please and please by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
You will never experienced untimely death in your lifetime, your family will not mourn and loose you for now, and you will never experienced backwardness and misfortune in your entire lifetime, all what you have and all what you are seeing that always make you happy will never make you feel sad or ever bring sadness and sorrow to your life Amen
Re: Please and please by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
So like i said earlier am alone living and having no one to look to for any assistance or any help that's why i tried to be working very hard to be meeting up with all my needs but since when the accident got happen i don't have access to go to work since then that later cause alots of sufferness for me that's what even lead to me to be seeking an assistance from an unknown person which i know is totally wrong but havin no choice that's what caused it but anyway I thanks God and who helped me when am in helpless situation, i don't pray for anyone of you to ever seen yourself to be in an helpless or hopeless situation ever in your lifetime, you will always be eating what you wanted to eat at the right time you wish to eat it, not to be eating what u see amen
Re: Please and please by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
So have not yet started to return back to be going to work because it will still take up to three to four weeks before i can be able to do that and moreover there is currently a curfew here in kwara state now, due to the coronavirus issues so pls am very sorry to say this please anyone that can be afford to still help me out should please try to do it for me just to be eating with it please, till wil be okay and return back to be going to work please, since i paid and left where am receiving treatment am not with anything on me again infact i nw find it very difficult to even get to eat plz just 4d last time pls, i don't pray for anyone of you here to ever experienced or ever go through all what am currently facing nw ever in ur lifetime amen please this my accoun.t incase if anyone wish to help me out pls and please Gtb.ank 0124...461399... Abubakar.... Abdulrahman.... My contact... 09031953922......

(1) (Reply)

Confess Your Total Self Control / You Can Start This! / Breaking The Chain Of Poverty..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.