Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Will Your Man Have This Kind Of Reaction After He Sees You Naked? [Vid And Pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Your Man Have This Kind Of Reaction After He Sees You Naked? [Vid And Pics] (1381 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Your Man Have This Kind Of Reaction After He Sees You Naked? [Vid And Pics] by Gynn: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
I saw this on Twitter, and it gave me some real good laughs

So there's this growing trend on Tik Tok where you video your boyfriend while you walk past him naked.

The reactions were varying. From down right hilarious, pleasantly surprised to almost unmoved.

One guy pursued his GF as if he was being chased by a returning traveller who escaped from Covid-19 isolation centre.

Another man, he was virtually unmoved. He just gave a polite smile

Imagine seeing your babe naked fresh out of the bathroom and you just give a polite smile.

It can only be 2 things - see finish (them don marry for long or cohabiting) or her body is not that hot.

I felt pity on behalf of the babe.

Anyways, see reactions for your self below

Re: Will Your Man Have This Kind Of Reaction After He Sees You Naked? [Vid And Pics] by Gynn: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself. / Thread For 2020 Would Be Brides And Grooms.. Come In! / 18 Things A Woman Should Never Do For A Man She Is Not Married To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.