Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Path Of Life **Very Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Path Of Life **Very Real (152 Views)

This' My Best News For The Week: Powerful Testimony That Shows God Is Very Real / Eckankar, The Path Of Spiritual Freedom / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Path Of Life **Very Real by holydunamis: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Psalm 16.11
Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy: at thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

Breaking limits theory become practicals in this very verse. How? Evil fears Good, everything given by God is good, however except you vehemently resist its corruption, it becomes bad, it becomes turned to evil by the evil one.

Let's expound further, except you fully break limits hindering you you cannot enjoy this God given goodnesses.

There is a path, a way, an only path and way that leads to goodnesses forevermore, joys forevermore, pleasures forevermore. This path is an auto limit breaker.

Beloveth you are caught in that web of always wanting to fight, break limits, this, that, because you've neglected this only path, this only way.

Some neglected this one and only path via assumptions, others via deliberately ignoring it, others through spiritual blindness.

It is an only path, the exact way for you, it may be different for me, it doesn't have to be the same for us all, it is called calling, purpose, reason for being created, exact manufacturer's specs.

An s-class can't be used as a pay loader, neither do you use a tanker as a bulldozer, you have an exact detail attached to you the day you were manufactured, created, fashioned. It won't work except you follow your user manual, get this user manual today before its too late. stop breaking unnecessary limits. As long as you're using yourself for the wrong purposes, limits naturally will occur, consider the examples of misuse of machines, vehicles mentioned above, what's the end results of misuse? definitely frustrations.

So how do I get my user manual, purpose, reason for existence. This is called THE PATH OF LIFE........ according to our lead verse

Jeremiah 33.3
NIV
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

NLT
Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.

ESV
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

NKJV
‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

1 Corinthians 2.9
NKJV
But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

This kinds of prayers receive urgent responses from God Almighty, he will answer you if you ask him today. Do not hesitate, ask now and he'll answer you speedily.

Remain blessed

Take advantage of the Healing prayer's thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5756999/healing-ministry-whats-affliction-life

holydunamis1@gmail.com
Re: The Path Of Life **Very Real by holydunamis: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Stay Out Of What Doesnt Concern You / Honour Your Mother / UK Sanctions Oyakhloime Over 5G And Covid19 Controversial Statement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.