Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,542 members, 7,929,762 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:04 PM

A Need A Complete Building Around Agege, Ogba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Need A Complete Building Around Agege, Ogba (618 Views)

For Sale: A Story Building Around NIG BREWERY In Ibadan. With Pics / Urgently In Need Of Commercial Property Or Dilapidated Building Around Ogba / Do U Need A School Building Around Mafoluku Oshodi Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Need A Complete Building Around Agege, Ogba by kaz4sure: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hello All
Please is there any reliable estate in the house who can assist me with how to get a complete building around agege and ogba. the building after purchase will be demolished and use to construct a company.

Please this is urgent.

U can call 08126240553
Re: A Need A Complete Building Around Agege, Ogba by kaz4sure: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2010
im still waitaing for una response
Re: A Need A Complete Building Around Agege, Ogba by agbo4me: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
there are buildings in agege and ogba
what is your budget, nature of the building
how many plots of land should it be
Re: A Need A Complete Building Around Agege, Ogba by KOYAINT: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
I have a lot of building with C of O for sale in Agege you need to contact me to arrange for the inspection on the properties and negotiate price.

Raphael Koya Omor & Co.
Shop 26, No. 7 Awolowo way Ikeja,
Opposite Ikeja Local Govt. Council,
Ikeja - Lagos.
Tel : 08054353087, 08033255591
email : raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk for detail.

Thanks and looking forward to your timely response.

Your clients are our client and we shall treat you a partners and share commission accordingly.
Thanks.

We also have plots of land for sale at Ijoko, Lisa and Ifo with survey plan and direct link, about 100 Acres for sale in all.
Also a story building for sale in Ikeja, off Balogun asking 50 million with R/C.
Also a plot of land at Ketu Ikosi Road for Sales at 35 million along the Road with C of O near completion at Alausa LSGS-Lands.
To let and Lease available, Houses for sales at different locations.

(1) (Reply)

100 Acres Of Land For Sale On Lekki-epe Expessway Epe Wit C Of O @ 500k P/a / Urgent Request For Tank Farm In Lagos / A House For Sale At Suro Ijumora Street Marwa Estate Lekki Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.